sthakker

Hey Guys & gals need help in this project called "Competition". I even asked my teacher What type of Competition? i mean competition in schools, colleges, business world, etc.She didn't say anything. It is only clue i have that the Competition is related to this subject between humans i guess. Help me out please.

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
Hey Guys & gals need help in this project called "Competition". I even asked my teacher What type of Competition? i mean competition in schools, colleges, business world, etc.She didn't say anything. It is only clue i have that the Competition is related to this subject between humans i guess. Help me out please.
u can take competition in general...u can include following points:

-competition- introduction
-why is competition necessary
-competitive world...
-competition among companies....give examples
-competition among employees..
-competition among students...give examples
-competition of brands..give examples..
-include a case study..

you can discuss your project over here..
tell us what have you thought for your project..

Well, i am uploading a project on the competition in school and i think it would help you. So please download and check it. From my point of view, competition in any sector can improve your skills so there should be competition in every field.

Attachments

• competition in schools.pdf
    595.1 KB · Views: 0