funkyniru

hi dis is niriksh here.I m a fybms student from sk somaiya. I have a grp presentation on dimensions of interaction in society(fhs).I m unable 2 find anything suitable.plzzzzzzzz if any 1 culd help me it wuld really be gr8
u can mail me @ [email protected]. plzzzz

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
hi dis is niriksh here.I m a fybms student from sk somaiya. I have a grp presentation on dimensions of interaction in society(fhs).I m unable 2 find anything suitable.plzzzzzzzz if any 1 culd help me it wuld really be gr8
u can mail me @ [email protected]. plzzzz
hey if you can provide more details about your project..we would be able to help you better...
tell us what exactly the professor has asked you to do...

funkyniru

actually we have 2 prepare a presentation . the project is abut ways if intearcting in society.abut social influnece n social exchange.if u culd help

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Check out the herd mentality psychology, give examples of such behavior in various aspects of life in India (festivals, favorites) and abroad (career path, jobs, peer pressure) relate it to snob behavior in marketing and giffins paradox ..

Hope that helped.. Vikram would be have something more to add I assume and ofcourse the awesome MP community would add their bit to it.

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
Agreeing with all points made by kartik..
u can also add...
examples of social influence like peer presure...inner will to prove something to the society...socialization..

and also u can mention the two parties in this social influence...1. the people who are influenced...2. the people who influence...( movie stars)

and in social exchanges u can explain the following interactions:
competition
conflicts
co-operation
participation

and also misc topics like; role of ego in the interactions...role of emotions ...role of authority..role of prior perceptions...etc..

i hope this would be helpful to u...
DO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT FURTHER...

actually we have 2 prepare a presentation . the project is abut ways if intearcting in society.abut social influnece n social exchange.if u culd help

Hey friend, thanks for clearing the topic. I am uploading a document on the ways of interaction in society. I think this document will help in finding some suitable materials for your project. As you said your subject is about social iterations and its influence.

Attachments

• socialinteractions.pdf
    119.2 KB · Views: 0