Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Foundation of Human Skills

project on dimensions of interaction in society

Discuss project on dimensions of interaction in society within the Foundation of Human Skills forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; hi dis is niriksh here.I m a fybms student from sk somaiya. I have a grp presentation on dimensions of ...

project on dimensions of interaction in society
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Niriksh Shetty
funkyniru is an unknown quantity at this point

funkyniru
Student of BMS at s.k.somaiya

Institute: s.k.somaiya
project on dimensions of interaction in society - July 23rd, 2009

hi dis is niriksh here.I m a fybms student from sk somaiya. I have a grp presentation on dimensions of interaction in society(fhs).I m unable 2 find anything suitable.plzzzzzzzz if any 1 culd help me it wuld really be gr8
u can mail me @ [email address]. plzzzz
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: project on dimensions of interaction in society
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Vikram Chawla
vikram chawla has a spectacular aura aboutvikram chawla has a spectacular aura about

vikram chawla
Student of BMS at LALA LAJPATRAI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Member

Re: project on dimensions of interaction in society - August 13th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyniru View Post
hi dis is niriksh here.I m a fybms student from sk somaiya. I have a grp presentation on dimensions of interaction in society(fhs).I m unable 2 find anything suitable.plzzzzzzzz if any 1 culd help me it wuld really be gr8
u can mail me @ [email address]. plzzzz
hey if you can provide more details about your project..we would be able to help you better...
tell us what exactly the professor has asked you to do...
Friends: (28)
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Niriksh Shetty
funkyniru is an unknown quantity at this point

funkyniru
Student of BMS at s.k.somaiya

Institute: s.k.somaiya
Re: project on dimensions of interaction in society - August 15th, 2009

actually we have 2 prepare a presentation . the project is abut ways if intearcting in society.abut social influnece n social exchange.if u culd help
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: project on dimensions of interaction in society - August 15th, 2009

Check out the herd mentality psychology, give examples of such behavior in various aspects of life in India (festivals, favorites) and abroad (career path, jobs, peer pressure) relate it to snob behavior in marketing and giffins paradox ..

Hope that helped.. Vikram would be have something more to add I assume and ofcourse the awesome MP community would add their bit to it.

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Vikram Chawla
vikram chawla has a spectacular aura aboutvikram chawla has a spectacular aura about

vikram chawla
Student of BMS at LALA LAJPATRAI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Member

Re: project on dimensions of interaction in society - August 16th, 2009

Agreeing with all points made by kartik..
u can also add...
examples of social influence like peer presure...inner will to prove something to the society...socialization..

and also u can mention the two parties in this social influence...1. the people who are influenced...2. the people who influence...( movie stars)

and in social exchanges u can explain the following interactions:
competition
conflicts
co-operation
participation

and also misc topics like; role of ego in the interactions...role of emotions ...role of authority..role of prior perceptions...etc..

i hope this would be helpful to u...
DO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT FURTHER...

JOIN MP FAN PAGE ON FACEBOOK:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

VIKRAM CHAWLA

Friends: (28)
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is on a distinguished road

jitendra05
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at RGTU Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: project on dimensions of interaction in society - January 23rd, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyniru View Post
actually we have 2 prepare a presentation . the project is abut ways if intearcting in society.abut social influnece n social exchange.if u culd help
Hey friend, thanks for clearing the topic. I am uploading a document on the ways of interaction in society. I think this document will help in finding some suitable materials for your project. As you said your subject is about social iterations and its influence.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf socialinteractions.pdf (119.2 KB, 0 views)