Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Upload / Download Banking and Insurance Projects and Notes > Financial service management

NEED HELP URGENTLY

Discuss NEED HELP URGENTLY within the Financial service management forums, part of the Upload / Download Banking and Insurance Projects and Notes category; hi!!!! I am a student of MBA(finance) sem-III and i need help............ Can anyone plz suggest me the books (along ...

NEED HELP URGENTLY
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Shaili K
shini is an unknown quantity at this point

shini
Student of MBA
Delhi, Delhi
NEED HELP URGENTLY - September 25th, 2010

hi!!!!

I am a student of MBA(finance) sem-III and i need help............
Can anyone plz suggest me the books (along with author's name) for
reading subjects-- "Financial markets & instituions" and "international financial management"...............

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Shini
Advertisements

Friends: (0)

Bookmarks

Tags
project on advertising, project on finance, project on marketing
Related to NEED HELP URGENTLY