Tata-Corus Acquistion Case Study

What is the alternative method of financing huge acquistion.

• Quasi Equity

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LBO Leverage buyout

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • convertible debt

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • senior term loan

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • any other

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters

Rahul Somani

thank you so much for this attach ment. if possible pls upload some basic factors and stratgies that should be consider before taking the decision of merger or acquisition

zaheedsaidani

Charu please read the instruction on how to d/l files and attachment. If still you are not able to view, send me your email address I will send it to you.

anubhav321

question and answer file is opening...other file is in which format..?????..it is not opening in ms-word or notepad

nite_go

Hi All,

Plz attached case study of Tata-Corus. Also some questions and answers on teh same have been attached. Hope you all find it useful....

thank you so much for this attach ment. if possible pls upload some basic factors and stratgies that should be consider before taking the decision of merger or acquisition

yes even I second the thought of having some basic factors and stratgies that should be considered

deepakpatelzone

hi friend i m not able to view the main file.. only the file of questions and answers are visible to me..it will be a great help for me if you send the full post again on my email id [email protected]
send the files as soon as you read this message