project on banking sector

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hey man, if i am not wrong then there are 8 p's in the banking sector.....the 8th p being Permission from RBI...and if you can say then there are 9 p .....the other being "Puppeteered".............

man_001

Hey im searching for banking sector analysis (from general point of view n to not from equity research point-of-view)

Please help me out if possible

ki22020

hey thanks im searching for this only for my company profile assignment , do u have hr matter abt this

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ok
do one thing look at my initial post and you will find a a doc file below it download it ok and do let me know how the project is ok

all the best

regards
birendra trivedi

hi can any one help me to get a good project in finance related to any of the followin topics...bank, capital market, money market, derivative market...plz help me out as soon as possible

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi,
can u plz upload any prjoect or info related to "future value drivers for kotak mahindra bank"
i need it asap...
thnx

hi i am uploading the files which will help you to complete 90 % of your project on future value drivers for the kotak mahindra bank .

apart from that you add introduction and conclusion and swot analysis in the project definitely you project will be worth sharing with people and in college .

thank you
for showing so much faith on me that i can help you in your project .

:SugarwareZ-191:

do let me know how the information was .

any further help plz let me know i will try my level best to help you out .

Attachments

• 14675140_ICICIdirect_Kotak_Q4FY08.pdf
    173 KB · Views: 54
  • value driver of kotak mahindra.pdf
    173 KB · Views: 60
  • KotakOpportunities_presentation08.pdf
    127.9 KB · Views: 51

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi can any one help me to get a good project in finance related to any of the followin topics...bank, capital market, money market, derivative market...plz help me out as soon as possible

hi rishbhabanthia i am giving you a link where you can download the project on hedge fund

ManagementParadise.com : Your Gateway to Online MBA Degree . Management Students Forum for MBA,BMS, MMS, BMM, BBA, students and aspirants. > Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Premium Project Reports
valuable project on Hedge Fund

go to this link and definitely that project is worth having it for that project i have made it and it will help you further if you want to make your career in finance and that to in to derivative or hedge fund..:big_grin:

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hay gud project...............................

thank you so much for you kind appreciation .

your alls support and appreciation appreciates me to post more valuable projects and articles .

any ways you are doing bms and help you all need you can ask me i will be always happy to help you all.

see my other posts you will definitely like it :bigsmile:

sanj17

really gud.
do you have any project on comparative study on some of the services provided by ICICI bank and HDFC bank using sample survey and questionnaire method!

kashif_24

thanks for the project it is really helpful :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))