Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT > Financial Management

Finance Made Easy

Discuss Finance Made Easy within the Financial Management forums, part of the PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT category; Hello Everyone, "Finance is not easy" This is a statement that you will hear a lot of times from almost ...

Finance Made Easy
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Sushobhan Sanyal
sushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud of

sushobhan
Sr. Verbal Faculty at Endeavor Careers Pvt. Ltd.
Management Paradise Newbie

Institute: IIPM
Finance Made Easy - August 19th, 2006

Hello Everyone,

"Finance is not easy" This is a statement that you will hear a lot of times from almost everyone who is in finance or who does not like finance. So do you seriously think this statement is true ..... Well to be very frank i don't believe in this statement. On the contrary "Finance is very interesting if you have the zeal to learn it and understand it"

Finance is not just about numbers ... Please remember that. From now on I will be providing you all with notes that i provide to my class [Yes I am a faculty in EMPI and i teach marketing as well as finance subjects]

Peruse these notes and surprisingly you will find your fear of finance disappearing. Don't believe me .. then give it a try ...
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Finance Made Easy
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Shweta Patel
shweta_86 will become famous soon enough

shweta_86
Student of Banking & Finance
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Smile Re: Finance Made Easy - August 19th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushobhan
Hello Everyone,

"Finance is not easy" This is a statement that you will hear a lot of times from almost everyone who is in finance or who does not like finance. So do you seriously think this statement is true ..... Well to be very frank i don't believe in this statement. On the contrary "Finance is very interesting if you have the zeal to learn it and understand it"

Finance is not just about numbers ... Please remember that. From now on I will be providing you all with notes that i provide to my class [Yes I am a faculty in EMPI and i teach marketing as well as finance subjects]

Peruse these notes and surprisingly you will find your fear of finance disappearing. Don't believe me .. then give it a try ...
good to know that u will be providing notes for finance....can u please upload them as soon as possible....
Friends: (1)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO at Management Paradise
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Finance Made Easy - August 19th, 2006

OH MAN... sushobhan.. I would be grateful if you can do that. I m a cypher in finance .

Hope to learn from your notes soon

Help Others -> Help Yourself !

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (92)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Sushobhan Sanyal
sushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud ofsushobhan has much to be proud of

sushobhan

Here are my first notes on "Corporate Finance". Go through it thoroughly and when you finish you will crave more of Corporate Finance. The password is "sushobhan" without the quotes
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notes On Corporate Finance.pdf (185.8 KB, 1172 views)

Last edited by sushobhan; August 19th, 2006 at 08:24 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to sushobhan  
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Vijith Pujari
ViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud of

ViJiT
Student of Masters in Management at University of Auckland
Auckland, Auckland
Management Paradise Guru

thnx for the upload......sushobhan...w8 for more notes...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (4)
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Praveen Gurwani
love_gundu22 is just really nicelove_gundu22 is just really nicelove_gundu22 is just really nicelove_gundu22 is just really nicelove_gundu22 is just really nice

love_gundu22
Consultant at Capgemini
Management Paradise Member

Institute: Smt. CHM College

gr8 notes buddy
thanks a lot for uploading the notes on corporate finance......................
if u having more material or as such any informative links related to finance studies, just let us know............
bye, have a nice time

Imagination is like a magic carpet.. It can take you Anywhere..............

Be Creative, Learn about-

Ideas Create.... Values Protect!!

Praveen(love_gundu)

Friends: (5)
Old
 (7 (permalink))
Sushobhan Sanyal

sushobhan

Here is my second installment of notes. this is about financial ratios. Understand financial ratios once and for all. The password is "sushobhan" without the quotes
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Understanding Financial ratios.pdf (97.7 KB, 730 views)
Old
 (8 (permalink))
Kartik Raichura
kartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond reputekartik has a reputation beyond repute

kartik
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Finance Made Easy - August 20th, 2006

Great notes. Keep em comming man . Its great to learn one chapter at a time . Makes learning easy.

Want to work with us and revolutionize management world ? send in a small writeup of what you will do and how with your cv on careers at managementparadise.com

Old
 (9 (permalink))
Pratik Mehta
pratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the roughpratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the roughpratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the roughpratik_mehta7 is a jewel in the rough

pratik_mehta7
management trainee at tcs

man this reminds me of Eklavya......does any body feel the need to revive it...?

Pratik Mehta.)
THE LYCEUM
Mail me Pratik (at) managementparadise (dot) com .
Old
Kartik Raichura

kartik
Founder & CEO
Management Paradise Guru

Quote:
man this reminds me of Eklavya......does any body feel the need to revive it
Same here.

Its great to see people like sushobhan come forward to provide us with his exemplary notes.