sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Everyone,

"Finance is not easy" This is a statement that you will hear a lot of times from almost everyone who is in finance or who does not like finance. So do you seriously think this statement is true ..... Well to be very frank i don't believe in this statement. On the contrary "Finance is very interesting if you have the zeal to learn it and understand it"

Finance is not just about numbers ... Please remember that. From now on I will be providing you all with notes that i provide to my class [Yes I am a faculty in EMPI and i teach marketing as well as finance subjects]

Peruse these notes and surprisingly you will find your fear of finance disappearing. Don't believe me .. then give it a try ...

shweta_86

sushobhan said:
Hello Everyone,

"Finance is not easy" This is a statement that you will hear a lot of times from almost everyone who is in finance or who does not like finance. So do you seriously think this statement is true ..... Well to be very frank i don't believe in this statement. On the contrary "Finance is very interesting if you have the zeal to learn it and understand it"

Finance is not just about numbers ... Please remember that. From now on I will be providing you all with notes that i provide to my class [Yes I am a faculty in EMPI and i teach marketing as well as finance subjects]

Peruse these notes and surprisingly you will find your fear of finance disappearing. Don't believe me .. then give it a try ...
good to know that u will be providing notes for finance....can u please upload them as soon as possible....

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
OH MAN... sushobhan.. I would be grateful if you can do that. I m a cypher in finance .

Hope to learn from your notes soon :)

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Here are my first notes on "Corporate Finance". Go through it thoroughly and when you finish you will crave more of Corporate Finance. The password is "sushobhan" without the quotes

Attachments

• Notes On Corporate Finance.pdf
    185.8 KB · Views: 1,173
Last edited:

love_gundu22

MP Guru
gr8 notes buddy
thanks a lot for uploading the notes on corporate finance......................
if u having more material or as such any informative links related to finance studies, just let us know............
bye, have a nice time

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Great notes. Keep em comming man . Its great to learn one chapter at a time . Makes learning easy.

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
First of all, thanks for all the encouragement and praise you showered on me. Now i present my notes on Security Analysis. People who are well versed with finance will know that this is one of the most important topic in Valuation of companies. What i have tried here is to make this seemingly complex topic, extremely simple. Just go through it ... and the next time you confront security analysis, it will be a mere cakewalk for you.

The password as usual is "sushobhan" without the quotes

Attachments

• Notes on Security Analysis.pdf
    140.9 KB · Views: 319

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well hello Everyone,

Here is my next installment of notes to make finance easy for you guys and gals. Well today we will delve into "Multi national Business finance" i am providing all of you with the classroom presentations that i prepared fro my students. hope it helps all of you. this is PART I. I will upload the next part very soon

Attachments

• Unit_1_An_overview_of_MBF.ppt
    139 KB · Views: 224
  • Unit_1_International_Flow_of_Funds.ppt
    34 KB · Views: 192
  • Unit_II_International_Financial_Markets.ppt
    63 KB · Views: 200
  • Unit_III_International_Arbitrage.ppt
    59 KB · Views: 193
  • Unit_III_Relationship_Between_Inflation__Interest_Rates__and.ppt
    46 KB · Views: 230

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Here is the 2nd and final part of Multinational business finance as i promised.

Attachments

• Unit_IV_Financing_International_Trade.ppt
    61.5 KB · Views: 190
  • Unit_IV_MNC_s_Exposure_to_Exchange_Rate_Fluctuations___Hedging.ppt
    173.5 KB · Views: 219
  • Unit_V_Multinational_Capital_Budgeting.ppt
    203 KB · Views: 212
  • Unit_v_Multinational_Transfer_Pricing.ppt
    63 KB · Views: 185
  • Transfer Pricing.ppt
    33.5 KB · Views: 178

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello everyone,

Understanding the Indian Financial System is a must for anyone who wants to know how the mechanics of finance works in India. Here are my notes on "Indian Financial System" I prepared these notes when i was doing my MBA from IIPM. these anotes are really very analytical and describe the Indian financial system in detail. the notes are in a haphazard order. kindly take the pains to arrange it. Here is Part I

Attachments

• Gilt-edged_Government_Securities_market.doc
    148.5 KB · Views: 201
  • Equity_shares.doc
    363 KB · Views: 245
  • Certificates_of_Deposit_and_commercial_papers.doc
    210.5 KB · Views: 211
  • Commercial_Bills_Market_and_Bill_Rediscounting_Schemes.doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 191

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Here is the 2nd part of Indian financial System .......................... Hope it helps

Attachments

• Indian_Financial_System_1.doc
    1 MB · Views: 330
  • Indian_Financial_System_2.doc
    635.5 KB · Views: 249
  • Indian_Financial_system_3.doc
    420.5 KB · Views: 233
  • Indian_Financial_System_11.doc
    693 KB · Views: 244

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Great going man. Althought it will take quite a few days for me to go through all this, the previous notes give me a feeling that these notes will also be awesome.

I think ill be a pro at fin soon ;)

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Here is the next part of Indian Financial System ... Hope everyone is enjoying these notes....

Attachments

• Management_of_Public_Issues-65.doc
    388.5 KB · Views: 199
  • Money_Markets-31.doc
    157.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Money_Market_Instruments_and_Mutual_Funds.doc
    51 KB · Views: 188
  • Investment_Banking-24.doc
    133.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Interest_Rate_Risk_Management.doc
    202 KB · Views: 197

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
"Foreign Exchange" or FOREX is a bery important part of finance as well as marketing. here the notes I provide are realted to the financial part of FOREX. Enjoy the notes... I used these notes during my MBA Days in IIPM. Some of these are mine and some of them are from the professor i learnt

Attachments

• Notes on Foreign Exchange & International Finance-IIPM.doc
    85 KB · Views: 196

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
My next topic for all of you is "Insurance & banking" though a very easy topic but it has got lots of things that a finance person or a person interested in finance should learn and know ...

Attachments

• insurance & banking 4th.doc(Ashok Malhotra.doc
    172.5 KB · Views: 184