mangalchauhan

hello...i am a student in MMS course...i want to do my 2nd project in forex Operation in bank, i want ur help to complete my project....if u can help me for this project....kindly reply for it......thank q for reading it...

kasinathun

thanks a lot yaar....... i was currently doing the project in IOB under the topic forex operations..... and ur project is like a guide to me..........

rahulkumar8080

The project "forex operations in bank of maharashtra" is very helpful dude. Thanx for posting so that everyone can have a feel of the forex operations.

thanx a lot.

abhijeet9135

Thanks for the project it is really helping me for my project on forex operations I am very thankful to you
If you have any more information about it then please let me know
Thank you,

genie311

hey..i need this project on "forex operations in bank of maharashtra" urgently...can u mail it to me at [email protected]...
anf if not on dis topic den on any oder topic on bank of maharashtra.
Reply soon.. m waitin..
:ranger:

smithasn

h kasinathun
i am doing my project on hedge against forex in IOB so request u to hlp me out by sending ur copy of ur report on my emal id [email protected]
i wll be very greatfull if u help me...
thanking you
smitha

smithasn

hi
i am doing my project on hedge against forex in IOB so request u to hlp me out by sending ur copy of ur report on my emal id [email protected]
i wll be very greatfull if u help me...
thanking you
smitha

v2wins

The project is so detailed..GR8 Work! .. Thnks you so much for sharing hw a proj report has to be .. Thnks a ton!!

manishaib

hey m tryin to access this project,if possible can u send me this project directly to ma id??????it wud really b a grt help???
eagrly waitin 4 ur reply.....