• Analytical

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Awesome

Votes: 26 29.9%

• Total voters

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Everyone,

Well "Stock Market Trends in India" is a project done by me and my group and what you see is the result of 2 months of labour. It is a very comprehensive report on the current stock market trends in India. You will have to read it to believe it that this project was awarded the best finance project in IIPM and it is on display in the "ELITE FINANCE PROJECTS" in the IIPM library

I hope all of those whop have a liking for finance will definitely gain benifit from this project. If you want to know about the SStock Market of India ... this project reading is mandatory for you.

If you find it useful do thank me by clicking the thanx button.

Attachments

• Acknowledgement.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 372
  • Contents.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 429
  • Main Title.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 388
  • LIST OF ANNEXURES.doc
    378.5 KB · Views: 412
  • Full ReportI.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 755

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Thanks Vishal for ur encouragement. It really motivates me to know that people liked the project because it took me and my group a lot of time and effort to get this project done.

But if u really want to gain an insight into the stock markets then read this project thoroughly and refer to the Economic Times regularly especially the stock market section.

And about the question what do i do? well I am in final semester MBA from IIPM and at present I am working in EMPI [Another Business School] as a marketing faculty. I love academics and i love teaching ....

kunalgoyani

helo d stock matker trends in india is a excellent proj.. thank u guys u have done a wonderful job u saved my life by postin dis proj.. i got help to make d proj..
thank u once again
ALL D BEST FOR D FUTURE GUYS U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my teddy

kunalgoyani said:
helo d stock matker trends in india is a excellent proj.. thank u guys u have done a wonderful job u saved my life by postin dis proj.. i got help to make d proj..
thank u once again
ALL D BEST FOR D FUTURE GUYS U ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi kunal. i want a small help 4m ur side. can u pls tel me hw 2 go abt my prjt i.e trading in equity shares.plz let me know.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out

A

ankitjain

thanks buddy!,...

i am yet to go thru the project..
but it could be real useful to me..
am going thru this right now..
lemme see...
thanks again
!!!

:SugarwareZ-191: what a project yaar, awesome, superb, mind blowing, great project, What a analytical information u have mentioned in the project,

Topics like Dow Theory, Technical Analysis, Charts and all, it will help me a lot in my final year project, because i am doing my project on stock market investors,

If u have more information, related to these topics, post it here, it will helpful for me.

Thanks to u and ur group for posting a wonderful project.:SugarwareZ-191:

deep10

this is really awesomme......its goes 4 a star....really good efforts of urs n frnds....keep it up frnds..n very informative, it explain me wht exactly the stock market is n hw it works!!!