Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT > Financial Management

project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD

Discuss project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD within the Financial Management forums, part of the PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT category; Originally Posted by Poojamahamna i need the project report on working capital management plz help hey pooja, here is the ...

Re: project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD
Old
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD - June 3rd, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poojamahamna View Post
i need the project report on working capital management plz help
hey pooja, here is the files related to your topic...
http://managementparadise.com/upload...912/0_1998.pdf

ppt on working capital management of BHEL

- Google Search

and many more project reports on this topic are available over here just use search option you can go through many project report like this over there.
Advertisements

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (0)
Old
Jaish Msihra
jaishmishra is an unknown quantity at this point

jaishmishra
Proj Mgr at TSI

Institute: VMU
Re: project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD - June 6th, 2010

Hi
I did not find project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT link for download. where is the link , can you please help me or mail me the link.

Thanks,
Old
Durga Budhrani
asdfghhkjlppp is an unknown quantity at this point

asdfghhkjlppp
Student of MBA at shivajirao jondhale institute of managemnet
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD - June 7th, 2010

hey plz send me this report at my id. i required urgently
Old
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Management Paradise Guru

Re: project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD - June 7th, 2010

hey friends, if you are not able to find attachment over there then check out this links.
even here you can get projects related to topics that you require...
have a look and SEARCH FOR PROJECTS USING SEARCH OPTION. IT WILL HELP YOU A
LOT..
and here are the links check them out...

http://managementparadise.com/upload...912/0_1998.pdf

ppt on working capital management of BHEL

- Google Search

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
Vns Vns
vns shruti is an unknown quantity at this point

vns shruti
Student of MBA at vns
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

Institute: vns
Re: project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD - June 12th, 2010

really a nice work done by u..............................
Old
Shruti Vyas
shrutivyas23 is an unknown quantity at this point

shrutivyas23
Re: project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD - June 14th, 2010

can i have the copy of this project as i needed urgently
Old
Abhijeet S

abhishreshthaa
Management Paradise Guru

Re: project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD - June 14th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrutivyas23 View Post
can i have the copy of this project as i needed urgently
hey shruti, you can get it downloaded it from here.......
aren't you able to download it??

Old
Aakriti Mittal
aakriti.m is an unknown quantity at this point

aakriti.m
Student of BCA at m.l.n college,yamunanagar
Ambala, Haryana

Re: project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD - June 16th, 2010

can u plz giv me project report on working capital management of ballarpur industries
i wud be really very thankful to you
Old
Abhijeet S

abhishreshthaa
Management Paradise Guru

Re: project report on WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF SIEMENS LTD, AURANGABAD - June 16th, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakriti.m View Post
can u plz giv me project report on working capital management of ballarpur industries
i wud be really very thankful to you

hey friend, here are some pdfs related to working capital management of ballarpur industries check them out and see if they are of some use to you or not...
i am also providing you some links which i think can help you out in your project ..

http://myiris.com/newsCentre/storySh...secID=livenews

http://www.ifc.org/ifcext/spiwebsite...2576BA000E2553

Ballarpur Industries Ltd | CSR Rating 2009 - Corporate Social Responsibility - India | Details of CSR of the 1-500 companies for the year 08-09 | www.karmayog.org

Ballarpur Industries Plan capex of Rs 300 crore for next 2 years | FreePress India

you can refer other projects on WCM at this link and please use search option in the site for projects cause you can find many related projects on your topic over there....

- Google Search

Attached Files
File Type: pdf BALINDUS_20100413.pdf (2.87 MB, 15 views)
File Type: pdf BALINDUS_20070802.pdf (61.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: pdf bilt q2fy09 result update.pdf (91.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: pdf Annual_Report 2005-06.pdf (4.18 MB, 12 views)

Old
Supriya Gupta
palku is an unknown quantity at this point

palku
Student of MBA at ims
Delhi, Delhi

Institute: ims

i didn't find the link to download the project ....plz help me