working capital

anusehgal26

need your help to complete my synopsis..
i have a project on working capital..
but i dont know to what to write in heading of problem of statement in working capital please help me in that..
it will be so kind of you..

ankitgupta504

but i dont know to what to write in heading of problem of statement in working capital please help me in that..

ankitgupta504

pv_Srinivas2005

hai,

i want some guide to complete my mba from ignou,
i have already completed my all papers, at last i have not completed my project due to non availablity of guide, bcz due to job i have sifted to delhi. i don't know any one here who can give me guidance to complete my project

MEENARAJ

Hi,
I have attached the materials for working capital, hope its helpful,
let me know if u need more details.
Regards,
meenaraj.

Attachments

• working capital project.doc
    47 KB · Views: 178

hi thanks for the posting
its nice so nice for posting i am posting for just

makpups

Could anyone re-upload both the above mentioned project on Working Capital ......... Its not getting downloaded now or send it to my mail id

makpups(at)gmail(dot)com

prabhu_btl

Really nice work. I like this subject very much. it is key element in financial management. Successfull management always take carre of workig capital management. Capital budgeting also important one. capital budgeting, working capital management and investment portfolio analysis are important areas in fiancial management.