Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT > Financial Management

need research articles for litrature review

Discuss need research articles for litrature review within the Financial Management forums, part of the PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT category; i m doing thesis in financial statement ration analysis so for that purpose i need research published 2005-2011 articles for ...

need research articles for litrature review
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Omais Siddiqi
ummu206 is an unknown quantity at this point

ummu206
Student of MBA
Lamka, Manipur
need research articles for litrature review - October 11th, 2011

i m doing thesis in financial statement ration analysis so for that purpose i need research published 2005-2011 articles for my litrarure review can u provide related articles.
keywords are: financial performance, ratio analysis.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: need research articles for litrature review
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Sunanda K. Chavan
sunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura aboutsunandaC has a spectacular aura about

sunandaC
Management Paradise Guru

Re: need research articles for litrature review - October 11th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ummu206 View Post
i m doing thesis in financial statement ration analysis so for that purpose i need research published 2005-2011 articles for my litrarure review can u provide related articles.
keywords are: financial performance, ratio analysis.
Hey

The keywords you have provided seem to give you the answer its just that you need to put in the search bar on the forums and you would get your answers or things you are actually looking for >>>>> go for it

hope you get it

If you go this way you would actually get many options to choose suitable content as the search would not only include forums posts but also stuff related from the articles

hope you would do that and get answers to your query soon

thanks
Friends: (0)