Project on Working Capital Management

hemant777

Working capital is taken to be a life blood of the business lack of working capital may lead a business to technical insolvency and ultimately to liquidation. That is why working capital management of a firm is considered to be one of the most important tasks of the financial managers working capital management decisions involves decision relating to current assets including decision about how these current assets are too be financed , what should be the volume of the current assets .
Apart from financing for investing in fixed assets, every business also requires funds on a continual basis for carrying on its operations

saurabhgupta143

good job , first of all thanks for that. and one more suggestion it can be made more elaborated and exploratory by using few more examples

abhijeet9135

Hello Friends,
I am Abhijeet Bhave & am currently doing MBA.
I require a project on Working Capital Management.
Anybody who can help me with this?
Its really very urgent.
Thanx a lot.
Bye.

avikush

hi i have a very good project on working capital but dont know how to upload it.

tell me ..so that i can help u

Avi

sanus

hi help me out to do my project on working capital management.send me one good project copy on this topic

Project on Working Capital analysis

heya...can ne1 make me available a project on "working capital analysis" of a company..n olso temme is it differnt frm working capital management..pls help me on this..i need 2 refer 2 dis urgently