ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform

ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/index.php)
-   Financial Management ( FM ) (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/financial-management-fm/)
-   -   project report on investment options in the market and its comparative analysis (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/financial-management-fm/84463-project-report-investment-options-market-its-comparative-analysis.html)

mba_mba February 26th, 2009 11:54 AM

project report on investment options in the market and its comparative analysis

Morning everyone ,

i need some help and ideas on how to carry on with my summer internship project. i am making it on investment avenues available in the market like real estate , mutual funds , commodities , stock market, post office savings etc and thier acceptability chek with the proepsective investors and clients. Also i even want to compare this data for the bank i am working (hdfc), with other banks like icici , stan C or axis or any other.

looking forward to some help.
thanks

mba_mba February 27th, 2009 06:07 PM

Re: project report on investment options in the market and its comparative analysis

anyone there to help or give any suggestions ????????????????

priti.rannot March 1st, 2009 09:00 PM

Re: project report on investment options in the market and its comparative analysis

hi ppl....i m in need of the project on comparative analysis of various investment opions...i need a 100 marks project . i m doing my mba n i m in last sem ......so guys pls help me out....even suggestions are also invited......so guys gear up n help me out...plsssssssssssss.

rajeev_tejania March 1st, 2009 09:18 PM

nice project sir. thanx for uploading such a nice work thanks a lot..............

jattindy March 8th, 2009 03:18 PM

i want comparitive analysis of ulips................

heenay March 8th, 2009 11:04 PM

hey this is my first attempt..can you help me

20nitesh March 30th, 2009 07:59 PM

hey........i want a financial management project......on capital budgeting..........anybody knows where to get it............please help.............

sunny23 April 4th, 2009 02:30 PM

any finance project plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ankitpatel_1985 April 4th, 2009 04:09 PM

hi nice project keep it up//////////////////////

ankitpatel_1985 April 4th, 2009 04:09 PM

Very nice project.
Thanks
Pls keep on updating this type of project and i will also try to upload nice
project.