project report on investment options in the market and its comparative analysis

mba_mba

Morning everyone ,

i need some help and ideas on how to carry on with my summer internship project. i am making it on investment avenues available in the market like real estate , mutual funds , commodities , stock market, post office savings etc and thier acceptability chek with the proepsective investors and clients. Also i even want to compare this data for the bank i am working (hdfc), with other banks like icici , stan C or axis or any other.

looking forward to some help.
thanks

priti.rannot

hi ppl....i m in need of the project on comparative analysis of various investment opions...i need a 100 marks project . i m doing my mba n i m in last sem ......so guys pls help me out....even suggestions are also invited......so guys gear up n help me out...plsssssssssssss.

20nitesh

hey........i want a financial management project......on capital budgeting..........anybody knows where to get it............please help.............

hey........i want a financial management project......on capital budgeting..........anybody knows where to get it............please help.............

tarung10

hi everyone i'm aloso working on same project " Investment Avenues and their comparative study" if anyone has made his project plase uplad it.. so that i can take help from it.