help needed 4 project on mutual funds.plz help!!

mansi.nagar

hello folks..m a student o economics currently in ty..i need a proper layout and guideline regarding my project on chosen topic mutual funds.an also if any projects or notes available for the same.as m really congused regarding the layout of the project an topics to be includede...
plzzzzzzzz help!!!

mansi:SugarwareZ-276:

pgdba

hi i need some help i have taken an project on e-commerce applications pls help me out
thank u do needful

kalpesh.tiwari

mansi.nagar said:
hello folks..m a student o economics currently in ty..i need a proper layout and guideline regarding my project on chosen topic mutual funds.an also if any projects or notes available for the same.as m really congused regarding the layout of the project an topics to be includede...
plzzzzzzzz help!!!

hi,
I am sending my report to u. If you agin have problem mail to me.

nitinpahuja

Nitin Pahuja
mansi.nagar said:
plzzzzzzzz help!!!

well dont ayhve a project as such but this ppt might just help

Attachments

• mf final.PPT
    198.5 KB · Views: 97

charu

i need help n marketing strategies of mutual fund.........................................................

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
search the forums ... there is latest upload of ppt on mutual funds.....................

umesh_nihalani

Hi Mansi,

Here are some links that could help you

ww.amfiindia.com/showhtml.asp?page=mfconcept
ww.amfiindia.com/showhtml.asp?page=mfindustry
ww.amfiindia.com/showhtml.asp?page=aqu-vol6
ww.amfiindia.com/navreport.asp

ww.amfiindia.com/showhtml.asp?page=sitemap

ww.ici.org/home/bro_understanding_mfs.html#TopOfPage

add an addtional w before the link

al the best

umesh

priyanka1987

hey ppl this is a project on financial services... i hv included mutual fun into it so just chk if it is usefull 4r u.....

all the best......

:SugarwareZ-191:

cheers!!!!

ashishrathi

hi i m in need of mutual fund project and i want it for guidance so if u can help me out than it woud be very thankful to u