Tata Jaguar Land Rover deal

triplem

Hey
I m doing a project on Tata and JLR deal in financial accounting and we need to consider from ratios perspective.
we are lloking from JLR and Tata internal mgmt perspective, Bank perspective which Tata is going to raise money if needed that is what banks are going to look for and why did JLR went to Tata and not with any other company.

Please help, if project done on Tata + Jlr deal that could be helpful.

Thank You.

roshcrazy

MP Guru
Re: Important Ratios to consider

Hey
I m doing a project on Tata and JLR deal in financial accounting and we need to consider from ratios perspective.
we are looking from JLR and Tata internal mgmt perspective, Bank perspective which Tata is going to raise money if needed that is what banks are going to look for and why did JLR went to Tata and not with any other company.

Thank You.

this will definitely help u......good luck!!

Attachments

• tata motors+jlr deal part1.pdf
    406.7 KB · Views: 277
  • TataMotors+JLRdeal-Part2.pdf
    810.3 KB · Views: 295

rahulmanekar

Hey Good stuff in first file.....Can you pls Upload the 2nd file (TAMO+JLR Deal Part2) again, as the current file is currupted......

rajatbaid

thanx buddt..................................u rocks...........................................................................................................

AJAY_RAWAT

HI
THIS IS AJAY PURSUING MBA FROM IP UNIVERSITY, DELHI
IF YOU HAVE ANY DATA ON LAND ROVER JAGUAR
PLS UPLOAD I NEED OF IT
THANKS

nbmnbm66

i also need the detail of tata and JLR deal
actualy i am prerparin a pres. on merger
topic for the pres is........merger is for survival not for the growth...

rosemarry2

MP Guru
Hey
we are lloking from JLR and Tata internal mgmt perspective, Bank perspective which Tata is going to raise money if needed that is what banks are going to look for and why did JLR went to Tata and not with any other company.

Thank You.

Hello dear,

Please check attachment for Research Study on TATA-JLR deal with the concepts of Downsizing, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Research Study on TATA-JLR deal with the concepts of Downsizing.pdf
    89.8 KB · Views: 0