Venture Capital

meheer

He meant he bluffed all along his project, and attached your links posing as the bibliography, making it look like.. its all his work.

ASS..

Could you believe, all tht is comin from one of the best known colleges in the City???

vigneshu

Hi,

Am really lucky to be in this group and i really got much much information from you all. Would request you to advice specifically on the below topic as this is my topic for my final MBA projects,

"A study on Venture Capital valuation tools of new trends evaluation with respect to India."

I know, very soon many of the experts would help me out with this topic.
Thanks in advance!
Regards

mcxprovider

Money provided by investors to startup firms and small businesses with perceived long-term growth potential. This is a very important source of funding for startups that do not have access to capital markets. It typically entails high risk for the investor, but it has the potential for above-average returns.

Venture capital can also include managerial and technical expertise. Most venture capital comes from a group of wealthy investors, investment banks and other financial institutions that pool such investments or partnerships. This form of raising capital is popular among new companies or ventures with limited operating history, which cannot raise funds by issuing debt. The downside for entrepreneurs is that venture capitalists usually get a say in company decisions, in addition to a portion of the equity.