Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Financial Management ( FM )

working capital management

Discuss working capital management within the Financial Management ( FM ) forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; hello Mpites over here i will post all the links of this topic and if u have any doubt on ...

working capital management
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani
ankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond repute

ankitgokani
Student of BMS at V E S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

working capital management - July 1st, 2008

hello Mpites over here i will post all the links of this topic and if u have any doubt on dis topic then post it here and not by making some seperate thread i hope u all will co operate

working capital management at Bank Of Maharashtra

Required guide on Working capital project

Working Capital Management

working capital managment

Working Capital Management

Finance : Estimate of Working Capital

Estimating Working Capital - II

working capital

Working capital requirement

http://www.kpmg.ch/library/pdf/KPMG_...nagement_e.pdf

well dis is all the sources of this topic if any1 finds more can post it over here
Advertisements

Ankit Gokani

All of u plz read dis first

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Disscusion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Press Thanks if u like my post
Friends: (19)
Re: working capital management
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani
ankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond reputeankitgokani has a reputation beyond repute

ankitgokani
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Re: working capital management - July 10th, 2008

a project on wrking capital

working capital

Ankit Gokani

Disscusion

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (3 (permalink))
maninder Singh
maninder Singh is an unknown quantity at this point

maninder Singh

Institute: icfai
Re: working capital management - August 12th, 2008

plz upload project on accounts payable management
Friends: (0)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani

ankitgokani
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Re: working capital management - August 15th, 2008

check dis out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Attached Files
File Type: doc ACCOUNTS_PAYABLE.doc (33.5 KB, 452 views)

Ankit Gokani

Disscusion

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Shailza Gupta
SHAIL2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

SHAIL2008
Student of MBA at IIPM
New Delhi, Delhi

Institute: IIPM
Re: working capital management - August 15th, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitgokani View Post
check dis out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,
hello ...m shailza. m pursuing mba 4rm iipm ..i need dis working capital project urgently i ve to submit in to da colg after 5 days ...can u plz help me out m nt able to download it....i ll be thankful to u...
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Ankit Gokani

ankitgokani
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Re: working capital management - August 17th, 2008

plz read the rules in my signature and der are loads of threads i have ut the link above and all are working fine

Ankit Gokani

Disscusion

Old
 (7 (permalink))
Pooja Parmar
Pooja Parmar is an unknown quantity at this point

Pooja Parmar

Institute: Dalmia
Re: working capital management - August 20th, 2008

thanks for the project of working capital.could u help me with some information on Enterprise Resource Planning ?
Old
 (8 (permalink))
samir_20011
samir_20011 is an unknown quantity at this point

samir_20011

Institute: udct
Re: working capital management - August 20th, 2008

hi,
am new user so i can not download it.could u send working capirtal management on myID
dont post e-mail id plz...read rules !!!

Last edited by rahul_parab2006; August 21st, 2008 at 01:04 PM..

Old
 (9 (permalink))
samir_20011
samir_20011 is an unknown quantity at this point

samir_20011

Institute: udct
Re: working capital management - August 21st, 2008

hi to all,
anyone know about factoring & bills discounting,wht kind of project should be there.could anybody tell me about that
Old
Ankit Gokani

ankitgokani
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Re: working capital management - August 21st, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by samir_20011 View Post
hi to all,
anyone know about factoring & bills discounting,wht kind of project should be there.could anybody tell me about that
well mate here are some links that will help u out

Factoring in India

BILL DISCOUNTING - one of banking operations consisting in a purchase by bank (and also other credit institutions or the broker, specializing on such operations) bills before an expiry of the term of payment on them. The sense her consists in the following. The bill has the rather limited sphere of the circulation, which covers in the basic wholesale trade. Therefore if the promisee will need money before maturity under the bill, it can address to bank with the request to take into account (i.e. to purchase) the given bill. At the discountimg the bank ahead of schedule pays to a billholder money, on which the bill is written out, minus some percent from this sum of the advantage. The business banks, having conducted operations under the bill discounting, in turn can ЇҐаҐЇаод ў вм to their central bank of country. The given operation is named as inventory of the bills.

well u can take a bank and den make a project on its process and rules and regulations of the bank for using these services simple

Ankit Gokani

Disscusion