working capital management

SHAIL2008

check dis out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hello ...m shailza. m pursuing mba 4rm iipm ..i need dis working capital project urgently i ve to submit in to da colg after 5 days ...can u plz help me out m nt able to download it....i ll be thankful to u...:(thankss

samir_20011

hi,
am new user so i can not download it.could u send working capirtal management on myID
dont post e-mail id plz...read rules !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ankitgokani

MP Guru
hi to all,
anyone know about factoring & bills discounting,wht kind of project should be there.could anybody tell me about that

well mate here are some links that will help u out

Factoring in India

BILL DISCOUNTING - one of banking operations consisting in a purchase by bank (and also other credit institutions or the broker, specializing on such operations) bills before an expiry of the term of payment on them. The sense her consists in the following. The bill has the rather limited sphere of the circulation, which covers in the basic wholesale trade. Therefore if the promisee will need money before maturity under the bill, it can address to bank with the request to take into account (i.e. to purchase) the given bill. At the discountimg the bank ahead of schedule pays to a billholder money, on which the bill is written out, minus some percent from this sum of the advantage. The business banks, having conducted operations under the bill discounting, in turn can ЇҐаҐЇа®¤ ў вм to their central bank of country. The given operation is named as inventory of the bills.

well u can take a bank and den make a project on its process and rules and regulations of the bank for using these services simple

dhanashekar

I am Doing my MBA and i have to do project report on finance can some one help me in doing the project or can send a project report which will help in doing the project

Regards

Dhanashekar

I am Doing my MBA and i have to do project report on finance can some one help me in doing the project or can send a project report which will help in doing the project

Regards

Dhanashekar

first of all....we do not provide ready made projects here........ but plz tell us wht kind of prjct do u need? n whtz d topic?

u can also use search option ........ keep posting !!!

sanj17

hi.
i am an MBA fresher and need a project on weighted average cost of capital of an indian firm.
pls help me out!

peterpan444

I don't think God is a man-made creation.There are two main epics named Ramayana and Mahabharata which portrays the existence of Gods in India.There are evidences to show the events happened on earth (namely the Ramar Sethu).Jesus christ lived on this Earth and even Prophet Mohammed lived on this Earth.Do you think all are man-made creations?Saints lived on this Earth.When you say about the God as man-made creation,what about the Vedas,Puranas,Quran and Bible.Do they all man-made?I don't think so.Why should man make all these things?Moreover all these things didn't happen on the same time period.It happened on different time periods.So I don't think they are all man-made.