How to buy, sell, trade alt coins in India?

joel.francis.7351

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
For people who are want to trade in altcoins, following is the procedure:

1) Make your account on indian exchanges: zebpay, koinex(preferred), coinome
2)
i)Zebpay
a)Transfer BTC from zebpay to exchanges like Bittrex, Poloneix, Binance(recommended).
Start buying altcoins using BTC & when you are done, transfer BTC back to zebpay & sell back to get inr.

ii) Koinex or Coinome
Koinex offers trading in BTC,LTC,BCH ,XRP, ETH
Coinome offers trading in BTC, LTC, BCH

Choose a coin which has price nearest to the price of coin on international exchange (Indian exchanges are at higher price) & transfer that to Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance(recommended).

While choosing do have a look at transaction speed & time as well- worst for BTC, best for XRP.
You need to optimise for the amount of value (max.) you can transfer from one exchange to another.

If say you transfer LTC, then you can convert LTC to BTC on the foreign exchange(quite fast) & start trading for other altcoins.
When you are done convert your alts to a coin which is supported by koinex/coinome & transfer them back & sell to inr.

Last edited:

jiten005

Banned
For people who are want to trade in altcoins, following is the procedure:

1) Make your account on indian exchanges: zebpay, koinex(preferred), coinome
2)
i)Zebpay
a)Transfer BTC from zebpay to exchanges like Bittrex, Poloneix, Binance(recommended).
Start buying altcoins using BTC & when you are done, transfer BTC back to zebpay & sell back to get inr.

ii) Koinex or Coinome
Koinex offers trading in BTC,LTC,BCH ,XRP, ETH
Coinome offers trading in BTC, LTC, BCH

Choose a coin which has price nearest to the price of coin on international exchange (Indian exchanges are at higher price) & transfer that to Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance(recommended).

While choosing do have a look at transaction speed & time as well- worst for BTC, best for XRP.
You need to optimise for the amount of value (max.) you can transfer from one exchange to another.

If say you transfer LTC, then you can convert LTC to BTC on the foreign exchange(quite fast) & start trading for other altcoins.
When you are done convert your alts to a coin which is supported by koinex/coinome & transfer them back & sell to inr.

Well, i am also going to share some important information on buy, sell, trade alt coins in India which would help others. Well, i also appreciate your work for sharing information on buy, sell, trade alt coins in India.

Attachments

• buy, sell, trade alt coins in India.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 0