ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform

ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/index.php)
-   Financial Management ( FM ) (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/financial-management-fm/)
-   -   Complete Guide To Banking Terminology (http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/financial-management-fm/2624-complete-guide-banking-terminology.html)

devesh May 5th, 2006 12:04 PM

Complete Guide To Banking Terminology

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Friends
Here posting: "Completer Guide To Banking Terminology

surbhi June 8th, 2006 10:53 PM

Re: Complete Guide To Banking Terminology

HI
this is surbhi i urgently require an analysis of the Indian banking Industry as a whole including public sector banks and private sector banks a detailed analysis of the banking industry.Kindly if possible with anyone send it to the following mail id <No Email Id Allowed> thanking you in anticipation
surbhi

prad.vas May 8th, 2008 01:17 PM

hi
this is Pradeep.
Thanks for the material

neverlandam July 8th, 2008 10:35 PM

hi
thanks for the source
i don' know i should lengthen my sentences to be accepted.

ankitgokani July 10th, 2008 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surbhi (Post 11682)
HI
this is surbhi i urgently require an analysis of the Indian banking Industry as a whole including public sector banks and private sector banks a detailed analysis of the banking industry.Kindly if possible with anyone send it to the following mail id <No Email Id Allowed> thanking you in anticipation
surbhi

well wat all u want plz mention in detail so we cud help u properly

Akchat July 18th, 2008 09:58 PM

Hey buddy, Thankx !!!

I needed it badly to prepare for my upcoming interviews.

kartik August 16th, 2008 01:38 AM

Amazing thread on Banking Terms
Glossaries of economy and finances with detailed explanations of words, acronyms and definitions belonging to the finance and banking terminology.

Quote:

What is reverse mortgage in banking terminology?

A reverse mortgage is a mortgage in which the borrower is making monthly payments that are smaller than the interest on the loan. So instead of the principal balance decreasing over time, it is increasing. When the borrower dies, the house is sold and the mortgage company gets the higher principal balance.

Reverse mortgages are typically sold to older people who have equity in the house that they can pull out in cash. They may want to use money from their equity while they are still alive instead of leaving a lot of equity in the house when they die.

hr.chandra September 23rd, 2008 10:58 PM

thanks for the material dear
its really helpful....

eastwest13 October 2nd, 2008 04:28 PM

Thanks for the post friend , it is really helpful .

meetabinash November 11th, 2008 10:51 PM

Complete Guide To Banking Terminology

Hi frnds,

I need complete glossary og Banking terminology......