MA0041 - Merchant Banking and Financial Services

Kajalprety

MP Guru
hello guys i am Finding on MA0041 - Merchant Banking and Financial Services. Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Explain the functions of merchant banking and functions of financial intermediaries.,

Q2. What do you understand by book building and Green shoe option? Explain the book building guidelines.,

Q3. Explain the roles and responsibilities of custodian services. Write down the code of conduct prescribed by SEBI.,

Q4. Explain the leases in the financial statements in case of lessees and lessors.,

Q5. Give the meaning and characteristics of Hire Purchase finance.,

Q6. Explain the money market products.

MP Smartchap

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hello guys i am Finding on MA0041 - Merchant Banking and Financial Services. Assignments with Solution.

Q1. Explain the functions of merchant banking and functions of financial intermediaries.,

Q2. What do you understand by book building and Green shoe option? Explain the book building guidelines.,

Q3. Explain the roles and responsibilities of custodian services. Write down the code of conduct prescribed by SEBI.,

Q4. Explain the leases in the financial statements in case of lessees and lessors.,

Q5. Give the meaning and characteristics of Hire Purchase finance.,

Q6. Explain the money market products.

Hello,

I have Solution of MA0041 - Merchant Banking and Financial Services. Kindly Find this in attachment. Hope these will meet your requirements.

Attachments

• MA0041 - Merchant Banking and Financial Services.docx
    13.8 KB · Views: 5