Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Financial Management ( FM )

Evaluating Alternatives For Funding - Business Tools

Discuss Evaluating Alternatives For Funding - Business Tools within the Financial Management ( FM ) forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; Hello all, I am searching for appropriate business tools using which I can evaluate the sources of funding available for ...

Evaluating Alternatives For Funding - Business Tools
Old
 (1 (permalink))
sanjaysagrawal
sanjaysagrawal is an unknown quantity at this point

sanjaysagrawal

Evaluating Alternatives For Funding - Business Tools - January 5th, 2008

Hello all,

I am searching for appropriate business tools using which I can evaluate the sources of funding available for expansion, in case of a going concern.

Basically, any going concern that is looking to expand can source funds through internal accrual (retained profit, depreciation, dividend diversion, etc), or external fundings (capital market / debentures, government grants, bank loans / mortgages, etc). Each source comes attached with it some cost / drawback, and has some advantage over the others. Is there any tool by which I can objectively analyze the available sources, and come to a conclusion about which source is the best?

I shall appreciate any help on this question.

Thanks,
Sanjay.
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Evaluating Alternatives For Funding - Business Tools
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Rose Marry
rosemarry2 is an unknown quantity at this point

rosemarry2
Management Paradise Guru
Re: Evaluating Alternatives For Funding - Business Tools - April 6th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjaysagrawal View Post

Hello all,

I am searching for appropriate business tools using which I can evaluate the sources of funding available for expansion, in case of a going concern.

Basically, any going concern that is looking to expand can source funds through internal accrual (retained profit, depreciation, dividend diversion, etc), or external fundings (capital market / debentures, government grants, bank loans / mortgages, etc). Each source comes attached with it some cost / drawback, and has some advantage over the others. Is there any tool by which I can objectively analyze the available sources, and come to a conclusion about which source is the best?

I shall appreciate any help on this question.

Thanks,
Sanjay.
Hello Sanjay,

Here i am sharing Analysing the Suitability of Financing Alternatives, so please download and check it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Analysing the Suitability of Financing Alternatives.pdf (154.5 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)