help !! international finance project

ankure

i have his IF project .. The topic is adv & dis to a company envoicing n export sales in foreign currencies

pls provide mw ith some help..
no info on net on this..

thx

binal lalka

vishal_1986 said:
can u elaborate a little...my frnd...
i want information to prepare the project in finance and currently starting my tybms this year 2006-07 so i need help to prepare my project

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hi Dear,

I need a project on following:-

Project: Project should as far as possible a real life situation or a corporate case, involving international financial issues in the Indian context. The excel spreadsheet should contain all the calculation and data used. The project should deal with a live case/corporate situation To be submitted in MS Word format, with data used clearly provided in the annexure, and should reflect managerial issues.

Some of you have expressed to work on a financing situation at the local level where you work, and you are most welcome to do that with my approval (such as financing utilities/infrastructure such as by a municipal corporation, blending with local and international finance, structured finance (say Delhi Metro rail, Noida Toll Bridge, or Tirupur Water Supply Project, etc. Only one topic is permitted on a specific case, on a first-come-first take basis).

The excel spread should have calculation such as cost of a FX loan, analysis of a live quote of an option or futures from a bank, or calculation of IRR of a project funded overseas along with local financing, or an ADR price calculation for a company, interest rate parity evaluation, technical analysis of foreign exchange rate on a day, expected return of an investment by FII, etc. Calculations should be made only in MS Excel format, and a word document with data used clearly provided with source, and methodology explained or screen shots given, if used.

Please help ASAP as i have to submit this project on 12th Nov. 2008.

NJ19900

..................................................................................................................................

rosemarry2

MP Guru
i have his IF project .. The topic is adv & dis to a company envoicing n export sales in foreign currencies

pls provide mw ith some help..
no info on net on this..

thx

Hey dear,

Please check attachment for Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates.pdf
    225.1 KB · Views: 0