need project in technical analysis of stocks

ROHAN KACHALIA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
uploading 2 ppts on technical analysis.

see if it is useful to you all...:tea:

Attachments

• technical analysis.ppt
    464 KB · Views: 314
  • Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are the two main schools of thought in the financial.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 288
  • Technical Analysis v.doc
    28 KB · Views: 305
  • Technical_Analysis_.ppt
    1 MB · Views: 302
  • TechnicalAnalysis7.ppt
    318 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

TalResha

What you can do is check out the book called: Technical.Analysis.from.A.to.Z Im sure you can find it, as it covers everything when it comes to technical analysis of stocks

ringsofsaturn

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
thanks fr the ppts
can u suggest some other books for the derivatives market? I want to learn abt the capital and derivatives market in india....
thanks

savio13

MP Guru
hey please i need project on equity research on fundamental as well as technical analysis on banking sector if its with anyone can mail me on [email protected]

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for equity research and technical analysis on banking sector

Hope these will meet your requirements:

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/final-100-mark-project/12011-equity-research.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/financial-markets/28545-equity-research.html

->Equity Research - Valuation Technique, Analyst, Career & Jobs

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/upload-download-banking-insurance-projects-notes/26170-technical-analysis-equity.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/publish-upload-project-download-reference-project/69559-technical-analysis-banking-stocks.html

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/job-offers-recruitments-placements/90383-project-technical-analysis.html

->T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)