Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Financial Management ( FM )

Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity (Cash) Market

Discuss Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity (Cash) Market within the Financial Management ( FM ) forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; Hello All. I am doing a project on "Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market". Help required for ...

Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity (Cash) Market
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Ashish N
kokes46 is an unknown quantity at this point

kokes46
Student of MBA
Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity (Cash) Market - February 13th, 2011

Hello All.

I am doing a project on "Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market".

Help required for info or can anybody mail me the project as a part of reference

Thanks in advance
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: Help!!Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Ashish N

kokes46
Student of MBA
Re: Help!!Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market - February 23rd, 2011

hi all
no one to help me out on this topic.
need urgently
Re: Help!!Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Abhijeet S
abhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to beholdabhishreshthaa is a splendid one to behold

abhishreshthaa
Operations Manager at Management Paradise
Management Paradise Guru

Re: Help!!Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market - March 5th, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokes46 View Post
Hello All.

I am doing a project on "Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market".

Help required for info or can anybody mail me the project as a part of reference

Thanks in advance

hey friend,
i am posting a project on Indian Derivative Market with some info on Cash Market in India..
see if it can be of much help to you..
you can try searching project in the search option of site.. i hope you can get similar projects over there..
Attached Files
File Type: ppt Indian_Derivative_Markets_Future_Prospects.ppt (177.0 KB, 30 views)

Help Others > Network > Grow

Work with us part time/full time as forum moderator. Email us your resume on careers @ managementparadise.com PLS PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF U LIKED MY POST.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old
 (4 (permalink))
Ashish N

kokes46
Student of MBA
Re: Help!!Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market - April 9th, 2011

thanks mate but already have this one..
Old
 (5 (permalink))
Niharika Agarwal
niharika.agarwal is an unknown quantity at this point

niharika.agarwal
Student of MBA at Fore School of Management
New Delhi, Delhi

Re: Help!!Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market - April 26th, 2011

hey,
even i am doing a project on derivatives market...plz help me out by sending in some material
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Rose Marry
rosemarry2 is an unknown quantity at this point

rosemarry2
Management Paradise Guru
Re: Help!!Comparative Study on Indian Derivative markets and Equity(Cash) Market - April 20th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokes46 View Post
Hello All.

Thanks in advance
Hey mate,

Here I am up-loading Study Case on Comparative Analysis of Indian Stock Market with International Markets, please check attachment below.