Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Financial Management ( FM )

comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed proj

Discuss comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed proj within the Financial Management ( FM ) forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; this a completed project where 20 companies in 4 sectors are compared with s&p cnx index and the risk invoved ...

comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed proj
Old
 (1 (permalink))
Avinnnnash
Avinnnnash is on a distinguished road

Avinnnnash

comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed proj - September 3rd, 2007

this a completed project where 20 companies in 4 sectors are compared with s&p cnx index and the risk invoved is studied using beta and sd of the returns ..
Advertisements

Last edited by bhautik.kawa; April 9th, 2016 at 03:01 PM..

Friends: (0)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed
Old
 (2 (permalink))
ashutoshINC07
ashutoshINC07 is an unknown quantity at this point

ashutoshINC07

Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - October 1st, 2007

powerpoint presentation on portfolio risk and expected return of 10 individual persons
Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed
Old
 (3 (permalink))
anuj0112
anuj0112 is an unknown quantity at this point

anuj0112

Institute: VIT University
Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - January 10th, 2008

its really a very useful project.........thanx 4 helping me put....
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old
 (4 (permalink))
faaiz
faaiz will become famous soon enough

faaiz
Management Paradise Newbie

Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - January 11th, 2008

Hey that was nice stuff buddy...!
Old
 (5 (permalink))
rohini_gupta1412
rohini_gupta1412 is on a distinguished road

rohini_gupta1412

Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - January 22nd, 2008

thank uuuuuuuuuu very much. your project is really a great effort
Old
 (6 (permalink))
Banand Mel
banandmel is an unknown quantity at this point

banandmel
Student of PGDM at sfdaf
Diphu, Assam

Institute: sfdaf
Thumbs up Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - January 26th, 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinnnnash View Post
this a completed project where 20 companies in 4 sectors are compared with s&p cnx index and the risk invoved is studied using beta and sd of the returns ..
hi how are u. friend really ur project is very good and useful for me too. but i have one doubt hope u can clear me that doubt, u have used sd beta corelation and regresions as a tool but i dont know how to get that values. can we get the values for sd beta etc., from the net? if so tel me the website else if we want to calculate means tel me how to go with that please reply imediately bye take care.
Old
 (7 (permalink))
rohini_gupta1412

rohini_gupta1412

Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - January 27th, 2008

hi dear! i am doing security analysis on 5 sectorsfor year 2006-2007 on the same pattern as taken by you. i want to know how u calculate return, risk, correlation, sd, beta, & regression analyasis. if u had taken monthly return & risk from net, please tell me the link. required urgently.
Old
 (8 (permalink))
rohini_gupta1412

rohini_gupta1412

Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - February 5th, 2008

plssss help me out for this project , i have to submit it by 10 feb
Old
 (9 (permalink))
crazyash
crazyash is an unknown quantity at this point

crazyash

Institute: USMS
Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - February 12th, 2008

It's a very good project. Thanks for helping me out
Old
rohini_gupta1412

rohini_gupta1412

Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - February 24th, 2008

hey avinaash how can inmakemy own project with simmilar calculation for 2007. i really want ur help pls help meout.