Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects > Financial Management ( FM )

comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed proj

Discuss comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed proj within the Financial Management ( FM ) forums, part of the Resolve Your Query - Get Help and discuss Projects category; hi Avinnnnash, i was just going thru the forums when i saw this topic, i really like to read about ...

Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed
Old
madronny
madronny is an unknown quantity at this point

madronny
Management Paradise Newbie

Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - April 5th, 2009

hi Avinnnnash,
i was just going thru the forums when i saw this topic, i really like to read about it as it can help me in my coll project. but the file you have attached here is not getting appeared, is there a problem in it? can you upload the file again? or mail it to me at [email address]
or
[email address]

Thanks,
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed
Old
sumi14
sumi14 is an unknown quantity at this point

sumi14

Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - April 17th, 2009

Hi there, can u please email the project to [email address]ks
Old
Nishant Jain
nishant_mgmtparadise is an unknown quantity at this point

nishant_mgmtparadise
Student of Bachelors In Management at Mulund College Of Commerce
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - April 24th, 2009

hey dude cn u pls reupload d project again......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NISHANT JAIN
Old
Yogesh Kamble
ykamble is an unknown quantity at this point

ykamble
Senior Project Engineer at Wipro Technologies

Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - June 3rd, 2009

its really a very useful project.........thanx 4 helping me put....
Old
aroraakhil87
aroraakhil87 is an unknown quantity at this point

aroraakhil87

Institute: ITM b school
Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - June 8th, 2009

hiiii i am not able to access ur report can u pls guide me regarding that
Old
Varun Agarwal
agarwalvarun is an unknown quantity at this point

agarwalvarun
Student of MBA
Delhi
Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - June 18th, 2009

good job............................................... ......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old
Naughty Niiik
naughtyniiik is an unknown quantity at this point

naughtyniiik
Student of PGDM
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - March 5th, 2010

Somebody body plesae upload this pro.
and anybody had done risk-return analysis of prominent I companies.
Old
Rose Marry
rosemarry2 is an unknown quantity at this point

rosemarry2
Management Paradise Guru
Re: comparision of selected company securities with nifty and risk study a completed - April 9th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinnnnash View Post
this a completed project where 20 companies in 4 sectors are compared with s&p cnx index and the risk invoved is studied using beta and sd of the returns ..
hey friend,

Here i am sharing Notes on Securities Market (Basic), so please download and check it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notes on Securities Market (Basic).pdf (934.1 KB, 0 views)