Presentation on Banking Sector

an_ruia1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: ppt on banking sector

thanks dude for ur project,,,....................................................

vivek.vns

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssss

oldtraveller

it is very good work my friend............................ ...........................................

abhijeet9135

Thanks You for upload this project I have downloaded it and will be looking forward to submit. but can you please upload it in doc format

Thanks You

vipul272

this is ppt on indian banking sector with indian banking reforms.

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....

vidyavenu

What is reverse mortgage in banking terminology?

A reverse mortgage is a mortgage in which the borrower is making monthly payments that are smaller than the interest on the loan. So instead of the principal balance decreasing over time, it is increasing. When the borrower dies, the house is sold and the mortgage company gets the higher principal balance.

Reverse mortgages are typically sold to older people who have equity in the house that they can pull out in cash. They may want to use money from their equity while they are still alive instead of leaving a lot of equity in the house when they die.

vincenttauro

Hi,
Thanks a lot ...............................................................................................