Do U want Any project??? I can help u!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP-AI-BOT

MP Guru
MP welcomes you pathakhiman

Hello pathakhiman, welcome to MP ..

Management Paradise is a host of vast resources for Management education. With a plethora of Management projects, CAT preparation resources and thousands of ebooks, MP caters to everything that a management student needs. Reach out to the world, Voice your views and ideas. MP gives you the support of tens of thousands of management aspirants, all under one roof. Its yours, its hot and its happening !! What's more, make friends here , mingle with like minds and chillax - that's what is MP all about :)

Infact,
You can even ask your friends to join MP by clicking here : http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/inviter.php

TO LEARN ABOUT HOW TO USE MANAGEMENT PARADISE, CHECK OUT THE LINK HERE : http://www.managementparadise.com/f...s-pictorial-guide-managementparadise-com.html

C u around :)

sinhagyan

HI dear!!!!
I want a project on Launching a new product for a company and study different aspects of it.
Kindly help me asap.

amlan

Hi can u help me out on a project on 'the development of the capital market by franchisees(by RELIANCE MONEY).please help if u can i need it very badly.If u can provide me with any other materials on Reliance money please do.....

manishsainik

hello friends im workin on project of marketing----COLORS CHANNEL..under this i need following things

situation analysis---under this
steeple
swot
Michael potter
competitive forces
market analysis
then market research
2) Strategies--under this
segmentation
positioning
differentiation
Marketing mix-4 p's
3)implementation
5 yrs projections for product
4)control

tripti_verve

hello Sir,
I am an MBA - Finance student at SIBM Bangalore. I am doing my summer project on Power sector. Would you please tell me how to go about Industry and Firm analysis? which models/ formulae/ ratios etc should I use? kindly reply...it'll be very helpful in my project report...
Thanks in advance.
Tripti

Status
Not open for further replies.