Private sector banks ( ICICI Bank )

puneet153

Hey Guys I have taken Private Sector Banks (ICICI Bank) as my 100 marks project can anyone guide me how to go about it. What topics should i include and the general format that i should follow. I need to know this urgent as my project submission is this saturday. Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Puneet

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: Need help on 100 marks project urgent

puneet153 said:
Hey Guys I have taken Private Sector Banks (ICICI Bank) as my 100 marks project can anyone guide me how to go about it. What topics should i include and the general format that i should follow. I need to know this urgent as my project submission is this saturday. Any Help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Puneet

Its quite awesome that you starting the project this early for next year..!!
Well what you could do is you can take one more top bank be it hdfc or hsbc or any as such and try to compare the services and growth aspect between the 2. You can focus on which bank provides more customer satisfaction and what are the growth prospects of one bank in regards to the other..:big_grin:

rachana9986

hey i've taken Performance Management System as d topic for 100 mrks proj, its an HR topic. Need help for it!!!! Plz let me knw.

anandagarwal

:SugarwareZ-191: hey these r som slides i hope it help u a bit

Attachments

• Performance Management.ppt
    245.5 KB · Views: 56
  • Perfomance incentive.ppt
    80 KB · Views: 34

Krishnakali

Hey Puneet,

Y don't you try going on their website?
It'd give you a bird's eye view on their services and you'd know what to include in the project.

Just a suggestion. Hope you benefit from it.

All the best.

Regards,
Puneet

Hey puneet, as we know that ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational bank and financial services organization and its headquarter is in Mumbai. Well, i have got some information and would like to share it with you. Please download my document and i am sure it would help in your project.

Attachments

• ICICI Bank.ppt
    948 KB · Views: 1