project on comparitive analysis of mutual funds and ulips

hey frnds...
this is a 100 marks project on "comparitive analysis of mutual funds and ulips" prepared by me...
hope it is of some help to u guys...
also if possible plz help me by uploading a full fledged 100 marks finance project.. i will be grateful.

Attachments

• priyanka manocha sbi mf.doc
    805.5 KB · Views: 839

tina_shah_12345

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• CAPITAL MARKET_post.doc
    28 KB · Views: 145

shweta2012

Hi can some one provide me liv project on mutual fund or equity company upon the problem they face and recommendations please.
this is urgent even on their financial challeges wud do !!

aj31

thanks for uploading your project report !!!!!!
can you upload the file again .... the document is corrupted now ...asap please !!!!

hi,

I m doing a project with SBI CAPS and since i had to do some analysis on investment pattern of investors in securities market so,I would request you to fill up this questionnaire with respect to a survey on Investment patterns in India. This survey is done for a research project in our college and privacy of your personal information will be maintained. Please do the needfull, it will not take more than 5 minutes. Thanking you in anticipation

THIS IS THE LINK....KINDLY LOGIN
Research on Investment patterns..

please fill this asap....i assure it wont take more thn 5 mins.....
thanks....

prabhu113074

Hi this is really good project. i like to analyse this type of project. it will be very helpful to the investors also. really good job. Keep on going. All the best