telemarketing(100 marks project)

shwetac

guys pls pls i need help in my 100 marks project and my topic is telemarketing,and i'm focussing in why youth are working in a BPO even though they there is no future or career there,and regarding this i need to do a survey for primary data.so also please try to help me in preparing a questionnaire too. bye

Manini Saraswat

hi I need a questionnaire for my BMS 100 marks project and my topic is Telemarketing of credit cards it has to be for both Employees and customers .. please Please help..

savio13

MP Guru
guys pls pls i need help in my 100 marks project and my topic is telemarketing,and i'm focussing in why youth are working in a BPO even though they there is no future or career there,and regarding this i need to do a survey for primary data.so also please try to help me in preparing a questionnaire too. bye

Hello there…. :SugarwareZ-062:

It seems you were looking for project on Telemarketing and BPO industry

The BPO industry has flourished at a frantic pace in the last few years and companies have ended up with huge savings by being a part of the industry. By outsourcing their back office business processes to cheaper nations like China, India, Philippines, Mexico, South Africa etc companies can cut costs, better concentrate on their core businesses and strengths, ensure better customer satisfaction and in a way get an edge over their competitors. A report suggests that US firms have saved nearly $8 billion through outsourcing to third world nations like India.

Telemarketing (known as telesales in the UK and Ireland) is a method of direct marketing in which a salesperson solicits to prospective customers to buy products or services, either over the phone or through a subsequent face to face or Web conferencing appointment scheduled during the call.

Telemarketing can also include recorded sales pitches programmed to be played over the phone via automatic dialing. Telemarketing has come under fire in recent years, being viewed as an annoyance by many.

Hope these will meet your requirements:

->Future of BPO Industry

->www.managementparadise.com/forums/marketing-management/40068-telemarketing.html

->Download: Top Telemarketing Techniques.Pdf - Book - E-Books - Free Torrent download : Fenopy

Kindly download the following attachments....

For further queries kindly post….. We would be pleased to help you….

Thank you…. :SugarwareZ-167:

Kindly whack the ” THANKS” button if you like my post……

Savio
Staff
(ManagementParadise.com)

What is Telemarketing

Telemarketing (sometimes known as inside sales, or telesales in the UK and Ireland) is a method of direct marketing in which a salesperson solicits prospective customers to buy products or services, either over the phone or through a subsequent face to face or Web conferencing appointment scheduled during the call.

Advantage of Telemarketing

1) Interactive and personal sale service

2) Enhance rapport with your customers

3) Explain technical issues more clearly

Well as we know that the process of marketing through making contact through telephone is called telemarketing and it is increasingly very fast. I am uploading a document which will give more detailed information on telemarketing and will be helpful for those who are planning to make project on the mentioned subject.

Attachments

• Telemarketing.pdf
    246.3 KB · Views: 5