help me

PRACHI AG

:SugarwareZ-032:plz help me in the synopsis of product launch and mangement. i need it by tomorrowhelp me frnds

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
If you need help, then please invest some time in describing exactly where you need help and what have you researched so far.

You may simply use search option to get to synopsis of product launch - Google Search

There are different category of products ( fmcg, consumer durables, white goods, etc etc ) and the launch of each product will depend on which segment it falls into.

PRACHI AG

see i basically want to do something in fmcg.the link which u gav doesnt hav an adequate material...can u jus tell me wat all thngs will be included in the synopsis of an fmcg product launch or if u have any other better idea on product launch kindly tell me...i hav to submit it on monday.....
plzzzzzzzzzzz

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
If you just want to know what you have to include in synopsis then stick to this format :

http://209.85.175.132/search?q=cach...mat&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=in&client=firefox-a

A sample Synopsis may contain following topics:-

a. Introduction - Details about the topic, industry, competitive companies and products, need of study and some history about the same etc.

b. Problem Identification and Problem Formulation - Core area of problem and other related problems and their brief solutions. Same problem if studied prior to student’s study and its findings and results.

c. Objective of Study - Objectives of the study shall be mentioned point wise. Student can also divide the broader and narrow areas of their objectives. The objectives of study must be near to the solution of the problem.

d. Hypothesis - Student shall mention the various assumptions to be tested in their Research Study.

e. Scope of Study - Student can also mention the scope of study. They can limit the companies, industry, time period and target group for their study.

f. Data Collection - Data to be used for the Research Study can be primary or secondary. Data sources must be defined properly.

g. Research Tools Applied - Student shall mention the tools and techniques applied to the study including the statistical tools, techniques and packages to be used to measure the efficiency, volatility, liquidity and marketability.

h. Rationale of study.

i. Organization of Study - The chapter wise categorization of study can be given under this topic.

j. References and Bibliography - Details about source of material, reference books, articles, web resources etc. used for your research study.