Production Management Projects

snapdragon

hey frnds,

can ne1 upload ne production management projects.....i mean factory visits - i check out some of them in MP - Bms section but i need some more for reference. If ne can has one to share then plz upload. im plannin to visit a tyre or a tractor producing factory. if ne has similar type of Production mngt project i will b grateful

thnk u
jacob

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
Re: need help production mngt

hi jacob..you can check out the following project...it is done on Parle foods...and i guess done quite exhaustively.....hence have a look at it...

Attachments

• PM.DOC
    1.8 MB · Views: 115

snapdragon

thnks pratik that was a wonderful project.... very useful
can ne1 share some more... other than foods

thnks
jacob

snapdragon

hey guys,

help me out.... plz share some more production management projects... preferably production of vehicles - cars, buses...etc..

thnks
jacob

hey frnds,

can ne1 upload ne production management projects.....i mean factory visits - i check out some of them in MP - Bms section but i need some more for reference. If ne can has one to share then plz upload. im plannin to visit a tyre or a tractor producing factory. if ne has similar type of Production mngt project i will b grateful

thnk u
jacob

Hey friend, you have got an excellent and very interesting topic for your project and i would like to share information on the factory visit for your help. So i am uploading a document for you to give you detailed information on factory visit.

Attachments

• factory visits.ppt
    395 KB · Views: 0