Go Back   ManagementParadise.com | Management & Business Education Learning Platform Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects > Final 100 Mark Project

help needed for frauds in credit cards

Discuss help needed for frauds in credit cards within the Final 100 Mark Project forums, part of the Projects HUB for Management Students ( MBA Projects and dissertations / BMS Projects / BBA Projects category; hi, my project is related to frauds in credit cards, if anybody has smekind of details related to that plz ...

help needed for frauds in credit cards
Old
 (1 (permalink))
deep10
deep10 is an unknown quantity at this point

deep10
help needed for frauds in credit cards - August 12th, 2006

hi, my project is related to frauds in credit cards, if anybody has smekind of details related to that plz help me out 4 this, .............................hope anybody helps me 4 that

regards
deepal
Advertisements

Friends: (0)
Re: help needed for frauds in credit cards
Old
 (2 (permalink))
Vijith Pujari
ViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud ofViJiT has much to be proud of

ViJiT
Student of Masters in Management at University of Auckland
Auckland, Auckland
Management Paradise Guru

Re: help needed for frauds in credit cards - August 13th, 2006

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_card_fraud check out this link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Friends: (4)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Re: help needed for frauds in credit cards
Old
 (3 (permalink))
Jitendra Mazee
jitendra05 is on a distinguished road

jitendra05
Student of Bachelor of Engineering at RGTU Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru

Institute: RGTU Bhopal
Re: help needed for frauds in credit cards - February 20th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep10 View Post
hi, my project is related to frauds in credit cards, if anybody has smekind of details related to that plz help me out 4 this, .............................hope anybody helps me 4 that

regards
deepal
Hey deep, as you mentioned that you need information on frauds in credit cards so that i am uploading a document which will give you related information to your project. Well, we should have proper precautions before applying for any credit cards and verify the service providers too.
Attached Files
File Type: ppt Credit_Card_Fraud.ppt (664.0 KB, 0 views)
Friends: (0)