Venture Capital - VC (help needed)

shweta_86

Hi everyone...My topic for 100 mks project is Venture Capital...Although i have collected matter for the project, its not enough....it comes to just 40 pages...I need some more matter relating to VC....

shweta_86

Re: VC (help needed)

vishal_1986 said:
wht all info hvae u gatherd til now..let us knw......................
I have got info on:
1. What is VC
2. History of VC
3. Investment philosophy
4. Advantages of VC
5. VC in India
6. Problems with VC's in the Indian context
7. regulatory Issues
8. Global scenario in brief
9. Accessing VC

All this comes up to around 40 pages.....

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
Re: VC (help needed)

hi buddy...i guess that the following amount of data will be useful to youin some way........well to say VC..existence in India...you can give the examples of our politicians who have helped their relatives........for some lighter moments..............well i think that you can also include the Directives of SIDBI who invest in the businesses with the founders and also you can also include a passive role of Inidian Govt....in National rural employment guarantee scheme.....dont get shocked....as it is sort of VC....

Hi everyone...My topic for 100 mks project is Venture Capital...Although i have collected matter for the project, its not enough....it comes to just 40 pages...I need some more matter relating to VC....

Hey shweta, you want some help regarding the material on venture capital. Well, i am going to provide you the required information. You need to download my presentation which will give you full detailed information on venture capital.

Attachments

• Venture Capital.ppt
    2.1 MB · Views: 0