help needed in publicity stunts

jvkin2002

hey guys .. i have chosen publicity stunts by celebrities and political parties ...as my final year 100 marks project !.. so i want ur help as in.. how to start !...how to go about...hope i will get ur replies soon !.. thanks !. bye

POOJA23

HI................. IS IT SOMETHING RELATED TO CELEBRITY ADVERTISING THEN I COULD HELP I HAVE PREPARED A PRO......................

LET ME KNOW............... SOON

BYE............ REGARDS POOJA

mayur_kaku

hi,

refer this section of celebrity endorsements and
brands created on by celebrities and marketing communication mix

yu can easily get these in kotler,
branding by jagdeep kapoor and other foreign authors

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hey man the latest i can think of any political stunt is that of Jagmohan Dalmiya and Sourav Ganguly..........
and what an IDEA to support the opponent of Dalmiya...aint that a Gr8 Publicity Stunt...

even publicity stunt bu Zidane..i guess..mosg people wont agree on this but still it is earning them goo publicity..

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
How did everyone forget the Janet Jackson incident and what happened to some model in india on the ramp while doing a Kat walk.. Same with nigar khan (some incident i m not sure about)

You will find loads n loads. Jus let ur mind wander.

jvkin2002

hey it is not exactly celebrity endorsments !..but its like are publicity stunts ethical .. should one use it to gain importance or attention.... how does it change peoples mindset !....wat kind of marketing information does one need before doing any such act !.. i hope u understnd !.. if u do .. pls tell me !.. how do i go about it ! .. thanks !.. hope to get ur replies sooon !,,bye ..take care

hey guys .. i have chosen publicity stunts by celebrities and political parties ...as my final year 100 marks project !.. so i want ur help as in.. how to start !...how to go about...hope i will get ur replies soon !.. thanks !. bye

Wow! Very interesting topic. Well i am uploading a document where you will find the concept, objectives, reasons of publicity stunts. Most of the time they are performed by celebrity who are losing their popularity among the public.

Attachments

• publicity stunts.pdf
    41 KB · Views: 0