automobile industry

rahulchopra

heyy guyss...need help regarding the indian automobile industry..
i need information about indian automobile industry..its major players..their share..n government regulation regarding the same....plss..its urgent..very urgent....thanks in anticipation...

chill2dev

yar i hv presentation on the automibile industry
if any1 cn help to upload a project and download a project on automibile industry

savio13

MP Guru
yar i hv presentation on the automibile industry
if any1 cn help to upload a project and download a project on automibile industry

Hey buddy,

You need a project on automobile industry..

TO DOWNLOAD:
1) Go to forums tab (its on left side on top after you click on home)
2) Go to PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT
3) Click on a topic you need
4) You will see various links on a number of subjects
5) Select the one needed...(there'll be an icon of a pin indicating that there is an attachment for download)
5) Open the link .... see the message ... and below the message will be the link for download of file

TO UPLOAD:
1) Go to forums tab (its on left side on top after you click on home)
2) Go to PUBLISH / UPLOAD PROJECT OR DOWNLOAD REFERENCE PROJECT
3) Click on a topic you need to upload topic on
4) Now you will see a button called a "NEW THREAD" ...click it..
5) A message box will open where you must give your topic description and later upload file by clicking the attachment button (symbol of pin)
6) After doing it ... Click "submit new thread"

Any other queries ... please free to respond...

Check this out:

www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics/69508-project-automobile-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/miscellaneous-project-reports/10436-google-page-ranking-automobile-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics-eco/109978-indian-automobile-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/miscellaneous-projects/44833-automobile-four-wheeler-industry.html

www.managementparadise.com/forums/managerial-economics/1348-automobile-industry.html

rosemarry2

MP Guru
heyy guyss...need help regarding the indian automobile industry..
i need information about indian automobile industry..its major players..their share..n government regulation regarding the same....plss..its urgent..very urgent....thanks in anticipation...

Hey Friend,

Here I am uploading Notes on History of Automobile Industry, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Notes on History of Automobile Industry.pdf
    249.7 KB · Views: 0