ICICI Prudential

priyanka N

hi frnds...
wel i need help from u people..i got a project on insurance,wch is ICICI Prudential Life Insurence ...my project title is "marketing strategies of icici prudential ."...I collected some data regurding ICICI Pru...I have to focus on "Both products and Advisors" in the project. can u plz give me the outline of my project. please help.its urgent

Thank you.

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: help

priyanka N said:
hi frnds...
wel i need help from u people..i got a project on insurance,wch is ICICI Prudential Life Insurence ...my project title is "marketing strategies of icici prudential ."...I collected some data regurding ICICI Pru...I have to focus on "Both products and Advisors" in the project. can u plz give me the outline of my project. please help.its urgent

Thank you.

you have already opened a thread for the same help..
Double Posting has led to second warning.

please continue your request in your previous thread on thiss topic..

PS:: Close this thread

piyazcool

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: help

priyanka N said:
hi frnds...

Thank you.

the best person to help u wit the marketing of ICICI pru will be a financial advisor working wit ICICI pru... they r IRDA license holders.. n they r trained on selling the financials products of ICICI pru....
ICICI pru has a chart for marketing strategy .. that an advisor can provide u on request...its a whole life cycle as how they do the marketing...that chart can help u wit ur presentation

to get an advisor u ll have to go to sum ICICI PRU. OFFICE N ASK THE SALES OR UNIT MANAGER N TELL THEM BOUT UR PROJECT N REQUEST FOR THIER ADVISORS
CONTACT NO .. THE MANAGERS WONT HELP MUCH BUT THE ADVISORS CANT GUIDE U

rosemarry2

MP Guru
hi frnds...

Thank you.

Hey dear,

Here I am up-loading Overview on ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Overview on ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 2