'Customer Relationship Management in hospitality industry' without using any software

• Manually done

Votes: 44 74.6%
  • Suggestions

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters

bluesnsar

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi there,
Interesting topic...are you a student of hotel management??
I am doing a project on innovation of new techonology for hotel industry to cut down costs & generate revenue.

Well good luck with your project n c u around

kucchie

Hi, i am doing a project on CRM Implementation in the Hotel Industry. if any of you'll have done one please hep me and give me a few pointers.

amit_ahuja

I m a hotelier and have a 3 star hotel and amusement park , so if anybody needs help can contact me . also i wud b thankful to those who can send me their project on crm in hotel industry

Last edited by a moderator:

libra

I m a hotelier and have a 3 star hotel and amusement park , so if anybody needs help can contact me . also i wud b thankful to those who can send me their project on crm in hotel industry

Hi im a ty bms student wants to know the T&D procedure conducted for the employees in hotel industry, can u help me out.

read this might help u all..................

All employees, at all properties, should have the training and up-to-date information that allows them to provide seamless, consistent, personalized service to the customer. According to Jens Thraenhart, director Internet strategy, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, “A successful CRM and customer retention strategy in the hotel industry is dependent on the implementation at the property level. It is important to train front line employees to capture information from many offline touch points, in combination with online data capture. Training is vital to ensure consistency and cleanliness of guest information.” This information should be immediately available to front desk receptionists, call center agents, pit bosses, concierge and housekeeping staff, and so on, and should be served up at the right time.

chk this link for more...........

Where CRM in hospitality industry should go next?

WikiAnswers - What is the present scenario of hotel industry

neha archana

read this might help u all..................

All employees, at all properties, should have the training and up-to-date information that allows them to provide seamless, consistent, personalized service to the customer. According to Jens Thraenhart, director Internet strategy, Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, “A successful CRM and customer retention strategy in the hotel industry is dependent on the implementation at the property level. It is important to train front line employees to capture information from many offline touch points, in combination with online data capture. Training is vital to ensure consistency and cleanliness of guest information.” This information should be immediately available to front desk receptionists, call center agents, pit bosses, concierge and housekeeping staff, and so on, and should be served up at the right time.

chk this link for more...........

Where CRM in hospitality industry should go next?

WikiAnswers - What is the present scenario of hotel industry

hi RAHUL WHAT CAN I SAY YOU BUT AT LEAST I SHOULD SAY ONE THING FOR YOUR HELP TO ALL THE MEMBERS WITHOUT ANY DISCRIMINATION
ALL THE BEST DEAR MAY GOD GIVE YOU ALL SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE

ajithkumaralex

hey im doing a project on need assessment of performance appraisal system in a 550 beded ,ulty speciality hoospital. Can any one attach a report on the same topic

rishabratra

Hey....it sounds relli gud.....M also looking for such a project in Hotel industry......so can i hv a look at what u hv prepared??

rbkjha

hi friends,
Does any body have a project (100 marks) on disinvetment in govt co. or privatisation of psu's.
Pl reply or guide me in seraching on this site