Project on RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION

sneha87

hi..........
i am sneha i am working on project recruitment and selection. i have seen your project...........i want to add some things to my project but not getting those for this i think you can help me.............
i want to know..........
latest trends in Recruitment
Challenges faced by recruiter
How to overcome those............
What are the methods to cut the cost of recruitement process.
please help me to know all these things..........if you can.............
[/B][/B]

hi..........
i am sneha i am working on project recruitment and selection. i have seen your project...........i want to add some things to my project but not getting those for this i think you can help me.............
i want to know..........
latest trends in Recruitment
Challenges faced by recruiter
How to overcome those............
What are the methods to cut the cost of recruitement process.
please help me to know all these things..........if you can.............
[/B][/B]

chk out d following links...........

Latest recruitment trends - Burnley Express

8 Recruitment Trends for '08 : Industrial Market Trends

Recent Trends in Recruitment

jitu312

hi rahul this is manish mba student in 3rd sem. I have done sumer intership in out source company my topic was recruitment & selection. this was the small organisation
i want to make project min.50 pages but we are not making on 50 pages. Pls guied me what contain and heading should be written in that project.

thank you

pls send me detail on my mail id email id snipped read rules

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well dear its difficult to tell u all dis stuff frm such a small explanation plz explain in detail a bit abt company and clearly wat do u want

swati.thorat

Hi i want to do year long project on Employee retention in that manner i need ur help so if any one have information regarding this plzzzzz give me as well as project also if u have for referance
Thank u

ankitgokani

MP Guru
yes mate we are there to help u he has already uploaded a project use dat as ur reference if u are stuck somewhere on anything specific do tell us

viveksharma04

Hi,
I am Vivek Sharma doin MBA in HR.. I hav done my summer internship with Zee News....I hav to submit a project on Recruitment of employees in an organization....I am new to dis site & dnt know how to use dis site properly...so if u can plz send me the project & its ppt at [email protected]
I will be very thankful to you for this favour & if u can send it den plz send it as soon as u can coz I hav 2 submit it....thank u once again