help needed for t.y.b.m.s. project on on-line auctions

manan

hi,

i am manan. i need your urgent help on my t.y.b.m.s. 100 marks project topic i have selected i.e. on-line auction. can any one suggest a particular site from where i get the relatred information. i also want to ask you that all the business models of on-line acution like b2b, c2c etc. description is my topic is o.k. for the 100 marks project if not can any one tell some topics related to this? help me urgently. see ya. waiting 4 reply.

ViJiT

Vijith Pujari
well u can try to attend ebay.co.in website seminars , which happens once in a month , i guess u will get the info on there website itself....may be the seminar can help u in any manner...

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
dont doubt your topic. all of them are great .and regarding the auctions part, well that will be he future of transacting in the Global world.
what you can do, study each of the models and then make the auction model for the respective.

to start with, Read the Book- the Undercover Economist - Tim Harford.
and you will well understand the Auctions process and also there is an interesting case given in the book which will make your project an Opus

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi...

online auction is a gr8 topic..........

go ahead.........

well after completing do post ur project for us to view it...

best of luck

bye

nehasharmabms

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well ur topic is a good one but to gather theorey on that become a llil tough because ur project must contain atleast 60 pages from the page of introduction so please keep that thing in ur mind that u can cover 60 pages rest if ur content is qulatative then its good also take some help from ur guide

ankurag

hi there ,

even i am doing my tybms project on online auctions.
I just visited this site to know if its a valid topic and hurray

it is!!

yes ebay will be a great reference guide. Being a seller on ebay helps ;::SugarwareZ-191:

ankurag

Can other members here help us create a list of topics in Onkine auctions/selling

1. Security
2. Market Size and growth
3. A mail order business-
4. Different websites and their market share - + PEST + SWOT
5. Intertional Market Online
6. an opputrunity for young entrepreneurs
7. Consumer Mindset
8. USP
9. Sell n Buy almost everything
10. Payment Modes
11. Testimonails form existing sellers
12. Words form the site management like Ebay
13. Growth prospect and journey uptill now
14. Drawbacks
15. How they advertise

and lots more .. please give suggestions

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well gr8 u have got good list of topics to knw the exact process u can visit rediff ka office they conduct online auction and dey give info my frnd had visited

and now there is a new site also Lootstreet check that out also

rosemarry2

MP Guru
hi,

i am manan. i need your urgent help on my t.y.b.m.s. 100 marks project topic i have selected i.e. on-line auction. can any one suggest a particular site from where i get the relatred information. i also want to ask you that all the business models of on-line acution like b2b, c2c etc. description is my topic is o.k. for the 100 marks project if not can any one tell some topics related to this? help me urgently. see ya. waiting 4 reply.

hey dear,

Here I am up-loading Project Contracts Reverse e-Auction, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Project Contracts Reverse e-Auction.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 0