ankitgokani

MP Guru
well guys as per the request by one of our members i have formed this thread will be helping students wat to do during viva and wat not to do well if u have any queries related to viva upload ur project in download section put its link here i will try to help u by telling u wat the probable questions can be. so looking for ur support and queries......:SugarwareZ-292:

ashu9801

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well, those working on their 100mrks project: its too early for us to fnsh it. so i guess we ll ve to wait before we can upload the project n ask u something.
thanks of pinning this thread.

ankitgokani

MP Guru
Well guys many colleges have already collected ur projects and many will do now and some take in december but u have ur vivas in jan and u need to keep a track of ur topic go on reading it once a week or else u will forget everything and may fail to impress in VIVA

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
and also update ur self with the developments or ne news regarding the project...eg if u hav taken automobile industry u shud be knwing abt its trends in JAN also...even ur project got finished in mid SEP.

8sa6d4as2d

Well guys many colleges have already collected ur projects and many will do now and some take in december but u have ur vivas in jan and u need to keep a track of ur topic go on reading it once a week or else u will forget everything and may fail to impress in VIVA
Hey, could you please elaborate on that?
We've been asked to submit the 1st draft by 30th August, and the final project on 20th September. But, are you saying that the project will be evaluated, and viva will be conducted only in January? Wouldn't that be AFTER the 5th semester, 'cause I think the 5th semester exams are scheduled in November.
smiley5.gif

And if the 5th sem project would be evaluated so late, what about the 6th sem project? When will the viva for that be conducted?

Please clarify that, I'm confused. Thanks.

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well bms students just have 1 project and it comes in form of grades in the result of sem 6 and b&i ppl have 2 projects dis time der viva i have heard is before exams and bms students have viva in dec end or jan

abhishreshtha

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi can u please help me to knw tht how exactly VIVA will b held ?
i mean how vhave to prepare ourself for our viva ? i dont thnk tht they are goin to ask each and everythng from our project or else they will provide us some questns from our projects itself or it can b random questioning this is whr im actually connfused .............
plzzz assist me in tht
thnkkkkkkkkkkkkkss
and my project is on CREDIT CARDS
:SugarwareZ-185:

gargi.n

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi abhishreshtha see the VIVAS r gonna be held from the next week thats 2nd week of jan in almost every college n to give u a tip for u r viva preparations u know form atleast 20-25 questions on the basic of u r own project like y did u choose to do this project wat did u learn from this n ya also u should know the full form of every abbrevation,meaning of the words u hv used, and also if u hv used and quote the writer of that particular quote hope thats helpful guys.Always remember u r 100 marks project is u r baby u should know each and every minute detail of it ok.

rjtango

hi... my project is Promotional Strategies with reference to Pizza Hut, can u teill me what Questions i may expect..???:SugarwareZ-204:

sonic

I completed B&I in 2009.
We had examiners asking us everything about the project right from Objectives, Scope, Limitations, Methodology to even the Bibliography. Some students were asked to mention the websites and books in their bibliography and even what data they picked up from each site. Hence, u need to know your project inside out.
Generally, no questions were asked from outside the project. The examiner just flips through pages. Whatever page opens in front of him/her, she asks you to explain that topic.
At times, they may ask u something from outside but it is generally simple and can be answered with some common sense.