Stock Marketing TYBMS 100 Marks Project

hii every body,
ashish here
i am working on my tybms project .my topic is study of stock exchnge. so frnds could u plzz help me to give some neccesary links to find out information or matter on my project.......
plzzz send it to me it's urgent ....
okk byeeeee......
n thanks

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
Re: help required on ty bms 100 marks project

please see to it, that you include points on working on human psychograohy.the study of investor behaviors. also refer to the book on Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham.

mana

hi
i need help in doin my 100 mks ty proj. i hav chosen the topic as VALUATION OF COMPANIES.cud u help in searchin for info n tel me which sub topics shud i cover.
let me knw asap
thanx

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

mana said:
hi
i need help in doin my 100 mks ty proj. i hav chosen the topic as VALUATION OF COMPANIES.cud u help in searchin for info n tel me which sub topics shud i cover.
let me knw asap
thanx

Hey mana, Open a New Thread, Then it will be more easy to help u

neelamkshatriya

ashishdalvi said:
hii every body,
ashish here
i am working on my tybms project .my topic is study of stock exchnge. so frnds could u plzz help me to give some neccesary links to find out information or matter on my project.......
plzzz send it to me it's urgent ....
okk byeeeee......
n thanks

Dear Ashish

Go on investopedia.com and the website of bse you will get lots of info on your topic. There is also moneycontrol.com

Neelam

vicky1987

[hi vicky here. i want a help i m unable to decide to decide the tpoic for my T.Y.BMS project. i m confused whether to take topics on Marketing, H.R, Operations, OR something else. mostly I m interested in marketing but what topic to select is the problem. i m confused that if i choose any topic which requires the vast data or knowledge or if the topic is too vast then it will be a problem. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help me out in deciding the topic.
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP ME

rinksw

hi,
as ur interested in marketing why dont you choose a company and discuss in brief that how did the company expand itself i mean did it grow organically or inorganically.any other query plz ask

priyanka123

hi evey body
my name is priyanka
in t y bms 5 sem my project topin name is role of small scale industries in developing nations so plz if u have the information on this then plz help me as early as possible thank u
and also i want to know how can i read my private messages in management paradise id

bravely007

Re: help required on ty bbi 100 marks project

hi every body
my name is bravely
in t y bbi (banking & insurance)5 sem my project topic name is TRANSFER &PROMOTION POLICIES OF PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS so plz if u have the information on this then plz help me as early as possible thank u

darsh71289

thank you very much..pleas sen more information about this topic.................................................................................