advertising in telecom sector

kpis_02

hi,
i have taken my 100 mks ty bms prject topic as advertising in telecom sector .
in this prject i have to cover detail info of all the co in telcom sector i.e
hutch, bpl, idea, vsnl. bharati, airtel, reliance.etc.how do i go about with it.
i want all info which will be helpful for my prject . plz help me with sum info.

khush

Re: hi (need help)

hi, my topic is also same u could go abt like u can find info on the campaign, their growth and all. and all the telcom sector co ful history. i guess so i am right .plz guys reply and send sum info and wht can be added. bye.

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

Here @ Kpis chck dis post

Hey

U can refer to sites like
www.airtelworld.com
www.hutch.in
www.ideacellular.com
www.relianceinfo.com

Here there are 4 major competitors so you can make a comparison chart regarding the tariff rates for your project..!! You can alspo project the telecom industry with reference to [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida,][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida,]mobile[/FONT][/FONT] industry..!!

www.dot.gov.in
This is the site wherein you will find all relevant data regarding the telecom industry..!!

http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/download.php?downloadid=149 This is a very good review on telecom sector by rekha jain do surely have a glance through it..!!

amitinair

hi dude....:tea: .chill dun take a tension.....tension lene ka nahin always dene ka.....well u check out the hutch , airtel , reliance , bsnl sites 4 inf abt them....waise wat kind of project u have 2 make.....i mean u have 2 give a project on the profiles of diffent telecommunication company or u hav 2 prepare a project 4 advertising 4 any telecommunication company.....agar u hav 2 giv a project 4 advertisment then.....frend just give wat is real....i mean dun go 4 ne bookish or smth very critical...make it as simple as u can....so tat everybody can understand it......simply give smth wch can attract the customer...all the hard core facts....ill try 2 send u smth on it....let me know exactly as wat is ur project is all abt...

say cheers 2 life
amit
always in the air:SugarwareZ-191:

Helllo, kpis_02, can u tell me first ur college name?

u can work firstly upon primary data like the sites of airtel, hutch, reliance, bpl, etc. Then, for the secondary data, u should do something like surveys, visit to company, etc. as one should understand easily of ur project , in ur interests.

And one imp. thing is that - make sure that - hav u any contact of popular telecom company? ask in mp for this among frnzs.

plz reply me with ur college details.

chellam

Hi Kpis,

Its very easy to do project on this booming sector. First you have to be clear with the objective of this project. The data can be taken from the respective websites. If you need more assistance on this project you can contact me

< Email id and ph no NOT allowed. Read Rules >

"Wish you all the best"

Regards,

Chellam

Last edited by a moderator:

kpis_02

hi thanks fgor the replies . ya i kwn i can get info frm the websites. i have to go abt like everythg abt all the telcom cos.
i need info on
how telecom was in 5 past yrs, why it is, how advt is done in telcom sector, and all.
i prefer if u all could tel me wht else can i put as much i knew i told, plz tel sumthg else.if anyone has done prject on any one co also of any telcom co plz post.
if anyone ahve contacts in any telcom co.bye

chaitalithakker

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

hi...

good topic
my personal experience they use to ask ur primary research more than ur secondary...
so dont just rely on net info...

take interviews and have also some diff research thn net...
ya net is reliable but not totally....

bye

maddy144

• While you may not have had the experience of preparing a formal CV (“course of life”), you are already familiar with its function and the type of information needed from your applications for employment, college, or for that matter, medical school. Indeed, one of the primary functions of a CV is to provide a succinct chronicle of your past experiences and training.

In a sense, a CV is a multi-purpose, personal application form for employment, educational opportunities, honors and awards, membership or participation in an organization.

Learning to prepare a good CV now will aid you throughout your professional life. It is a living, not a static, document that needs to be continually updated as new experiences or accomplishments are completed. Despite its multiple purposes, your CV must be restructured and rewritten, or at least reviewed, for each specific purpose for which it is to be used. It might be entirely inappropriate to include a lengthy list of publications in a CV you are submitting as application for membership in a volunteer organization. On the other hand, it might be imperative to include this information, if not in the body, at least as an appendix, in a CV you are submitting to obtain an academic position.

Some experts recommend maintaining two versions of your CV--one, a short summary of your training and experience and the other, a longer version with more detailed information about your publications and presentations. In general, however, no CV should be lengthy. No matter how many accomplishments you list, you won't impress anyone if they can't quickly pick out two or three good reasons to choose you over someone else. Let your CV help you put your best foot forward.

Sometimes, a CV is referred to as a “résumé.” Academic or educational circles tend to use the word curriculum vitae, or CV, more frequently than résumé. Because of the nature of the medical profession, where the years for preparation are highly structured and generally comparable from institution to institution, a chronological format for the medical CV is often preferred.

Many reference books offer advice on different formats for preparing CVs and résumés. Personal/Contact Information Personal/Contact Information
--name
--address
--phone number(s)
--email
• Academic Background
--postgraduate work
--graduate work/degree(s), major/minors, thesis/dissertation titles, honors
--undergraduate degree(s), majors/minors, honors
• Professional Licenses/Certifications
• Academic/Teaching Experience
--courses taught, courses introduced
--innovation in teaching
--teaching evaluations
• Technical and Specialized Skills
• Related/Other Experience
--other work experience
• Professional/Academic Honors and Awards
• Professional Development
--conferences/workshops attended, other activities
• Research/Scholarly Activities
--journal articles
--conference proceedings
--books
--chapters in books
--magazine articles
--papers presented/workshops
--ezine articles
--work currently under submission
--work in progress
• Grants
• Service
--academic
--professional
--community
• Academic/Research Interests
• Affiliations/Memberships
• Foreign Language Abilities/Skills
• Consulting
• Volunteer Work
• References
Accomplishments -- these are the achievements you have had in your career. These key points really help sell you to an employer -- much more so than everyday job duties or responsibilities. In your cover letters, resumes, and job interviews, focus on key career accomplishments -- especially ones that you can quantify While you may not have had the experience of preparing a formal CV (“course of life”), you are already familiar with its function and the type of information needed from your applications for employment, college, or for that matter, medical school. Indeed, one of the primary functions of a CV is to provide a succinct chronicle of your past experiences and training.

In a sense, a CV is a multi-purpose, personal application form for employment, educational opportunities, honors and awards, membership or participation in an organization.

Learning to prepare a good CV now will aid you throughout your professional life. It is a living, not a static, document that needs to be continually updated as new experiences or accomplishments are completed. Despite its multiple purposes, your CV must be restructured and rewritten, or at least reviewed, for each specific purpose for which it is to be used. It might be entirely inappropriate to include a lengthy list of publications in a CV you are submitting as application for membership in a volunteer organization. On the other hand, it might be imperative to include this information, if not in the body, at least as an appendix, in a CV you are submitting to obtain an academic position.

Some experts recommend maintaining two versions of your CV--one, a short summary of your training and experience and the other, a longer version with more detailed information about your publications and presentations. In general, however, no CV should be lengthy. No matter how many accomplishments you list, you won't impress anyone if they can't quickly pick out two or three good reasons to choose you over someone else. Let your CV help you put your best foot forward.

Sometimes, a CV is referred to as a “résumé.” Academic or educational circles tend to use the word curriculum vitae, or CV, more frequently than résumé. Because of the nature of the medical profession, where the years for preparation are highly structured and generally comparable from institution to institution, a chronological format for the medical CV is often preferred.

Many reference books offer advice on different formats for preparing CVs and résumés.
General Tips To Get You Started:
• A chronological CV should be arranged in reverse chronological order. It should be apparent immediately where you are now.
• Remember that an application form is limited to the few things that a particular institution wants to know about everybody. A CV lets you give information that is unique to you. Add all your key accomplishments and activities in the initial draft. In subsequent drafts, you can remove information that may not be pertinent.
• Resist the temptation to append explanatory sentences or language, which will distract the reader from the basic information being presented. The language of a CV is abbreviated and succinct. When applying for residency training, you will have the opportunity to express yourself in a personal or biographical statement. In the future, when applying for a job or some other type of position, you will want to include an appropriate cover letter with your CV to explain your particular qualifications and strengths for the position.
• Don’t despair if your CV doesn’t resemble those of other students who are applying to the same residency program. Everybody’s CV is different. Even if everyone used the same format suggested in this section, your CV will not resemble others’ because it doesn’t have the same content. No residency program director is looking for a specific CV style. You will receive points for neatness, and readability.
• Be honest. If you haven’t accomplished anything in a particular category, leave it out. Don’t create accomplishments to fill in the spaces. You can be specific about your level of participation in a project or activity, but don’t be misleading (i.e., you can say you coordinated membership recruitment for your AMSA chapter, but don’t say you were “president” unless you were).
If you still need more information contact your dean's office. They may be able to share samples and provide additional guidance.
Curriculum Vitae

--name
--address
--phone number(s)
--email
• Academic Background
--postgraduate work
--graduate work/degree(s), major/minors, thesis/dissertation titles, honors
--undergraduate degree(s), majors/minors, honors
• Professional Licenses/Certifications
• Academic/Teaching Experience
--courses taught, courses introduced
--innovation in teaching
--teaching evaluations
• Technical and Specialized Skills
• Related/Other Experience
--other work experience
• Professional/Academic Honors and Awards
• Professional Development
--conferences/workshops attended, other activities
• Research/Scholarly Activities
--journal articles
--conference proceedings
--books
--chapters in books
--magazine articles
--papers presented/workshops
--ezine articles
--work currently under submission
--work in progress
• Grants
• Service
--academic
--professional
--community
• Academic/Research Interests
• Affiliations/Memberships
• Foreign Language Abilities/Skills
• Consulting
• Volunteer Work
• References

General Tips To Get You Started:
• A chronological CV should be arranged in reverse chronological order. It should be apparent immediately where you are now.
• Remember that an application form is limited to the few things that a particular institution wants to know about everybody. A CV lets you give information that is unique to you. Add all your key accomplishments and activities in the initial draft. In subsequent drafts, you can remove information that may not be pertinent.
• Resist the temptation to append explanatory sentences or language, which will distract the reader from the basic information being presented. The language of a CV is abbreviated and succinct. When applying for residency training, you will have the opportunity to express yourself in a personal or biographical statement. In the future, when applying for a job or some other type of position, you will want to include an appropriate cover letter with your CV to explain your particular qualifications and strengths for the position.
• Don’t despair if your CV doesn’t resemble those of other students who are applying to the same residency program. Everybody’s CV is different. Even if everyone used the same format suggested in this section, your CV will not resemble others’ because it doesn’t have the same content. No residency program director is looking for a specific CV style. You will receive points for neatness, and readability.
• Be honest. If you haven’t accomplished anything in a particular category, leave it out. Don’t create accomplishments to fill in the spaces. You can be specific about your level of participation in a project or activity, but don’t be misleading (i.e., you can say you coordinated membership recruitment for your AMSA chapter, but don’t say you were “president” unless you were).
If you still need more information contact your dean's office. They may be able to share samples and provide additional guidance.
Experience: Auditor Internship, May 20XX to August 20XX
Ernst & Young, New York, New York
• Participated in the annual audit of Zephyr Megalithic Holdings, including development of the final certification report.
• Participated in quarterly audit of Alpha Bank Corporation, including identification and correction of over twenty major accounting errors.
• Developed several Excel spreadsheet macros currently in use for reducing entry time and automatically cross-referencing for errors.
• Received Employee of the Month award twice—first intern ever to win the award.

Accounts Payable/Bookkeeping Clerk, May 20XX to Present
Anytown Tax and Bookkeeping Service, Anytown, New York
• Assisted (via remote) with payroll, tax, and account processing.
• Developed automated monthly sales tax payment system.
• Implemented Rapid Tax Refund service for individual customers.

hit2003200307

hi,
i have taken my 100 mks ty bms prject topic as advertising in telecom sector .
in this prject i have to cover detail info of all the co in telcom sector i.e
hutch, bpl, idea, vsnl. bharati, airtel, reliance.etc.how do i go about with it.
i want all info which will be helpful for my prject . plz help me with sum info.

plz mail me the file at [email protected]

Hi my name is sameer kothari & i m also interested in the proj advertising in telecom sector. Pls if u cam mail me the same sameerkothari007atyahoo dot co dot in
Thnx in advance.