employee retention

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi sheetal....plz elaborate a lil...tel us wht all info have u got...n wht exactly u looking forward ....i mean....overall idea we knw....ill find sumthin on tht...but do specify exact points...waitin for ur reply

sheetal

hi thanks vishal so much for replyin .actually i hav found out the causes of employee turnover,strategies of employee retention,some articles on employee retention. actually i wanted the statistics of employee turnover of different companies,the strategies organisations r adoptin to lessen their turnover nd i hav even found some case studies.please vishal i l be very much thankful if u help in dis.bye.waitin for ur reply.

prabhatpastor

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi sheetal..
do you have any case or strategy for retention related to construction industry...
i am doing my summer training and need some strategy for retention as an example for my research work..
waiting for your reply...

amit_studies

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi thanks vishal so much for replyin .actually i hav found out the causes of employee turnover,strategies of employee retention,some articles on employee retention. actually i wanted the statistics of employee turnover of different companies,the strategies organisations r adoptin to lessen their turnover nd i hav even found some case studies.please vishal i l be very much thankful if u help in dis.bye.waitin for ur reply.

Hi shettal, i guess u have done an entire project on Employee retention...im not able 2 find it anywhere..if u can gimme ur project for referance that will be really great of u...:SugarwareZ-191:

mcprincy4u

hi,
I m doing a project in 'emp.retention'... what all topics shul i cover under the topic ???I'll be very happy n thankful to u if u cud provide(send) me a copy of ur project report to my id......Pls... also pls give me the abstract of the project..i mean'wht is the main aim of the project'employee retention'?????

vaishnavi

friends i m in a serious messss
help me with a project topic or some project report on employeeee retention in public sector unit like ongc
thankssssssss

jetal

Hi guys i need a good project of 100 marks to submit on HRM??

Please help me with a good topic and a good project to work upon

rani_sumit

hi,
I m doing a project in 'emp.retention'... what all topics shul i cover under the topic ???I'll be very happy n thankful to u if u cud provide(send) me a copy of ur project report to my id......Pls... also pls give me the abstract of the project..i mean'wht is the main aim of the project'employee retention'?????

swatig

hi,

hi
I hav to do a project on "retention strategies in IT sector". can u help me out plz as u hav already dealt wid the topic.if u cud give me a copy of any related project i wud be grateful to u.Wat shud be the research design and wat topics shud i cover.my email id is [email protected]
waiting for ir prompt reply.plz help its urgent
thanx