SEZ Project : Need help

vipinair

Re: SEZ........

hi...
while covering topic of SEZ...why dont you take the example of a particular software company and how its sales have helped to generate money for india. similarly you could also take the example of some diamond companies in these SEZ's.

you could talk about how much is its contribution in the entire exports of india. how it growing in the last decade. you could also talk about how many sez's have come up in the last decade or say last 5 years. how these SEZ's have helped to develop the area around, the employment and thus the state.

thats all i have at this moment but as and when i get some new ideas i will definitely post it...

regards...
-vipin.

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

dude...i would suggest....plz read daily business news papers.... its been now more thn 25 dayz....SEZ 's r into focus....daily n lots n lots of policiy changes....benefits..etc ....r being grantd 2 SEZ's.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzz cut articles....frm newspapers daily....n if poss ..chck out frm last 10 dayz papers... Busniess Line, Business Standards, ET, Financial Express , DNA Money and Indian Express. plz get it frm newhr....half of info u get it thr...in papers anlong with latest factual statistics...daigrams..explainantions...Exampls of companies...Corporate personalitis ka speeches...all...plz ...do take this seriously n do it....

newayz..wil get bac with data..in general... and i would suggest...Plz focus on SEZ as with /against EOU's and FTA's and EPC....do make distictiona and similarities in all type n forms..possible between these 4 seperael and together in small...

keshav

Hello...
This is Keshav
while covering topic of SEZ...why dont you take the example of a particular software company and how its sales have helped to generate money for india. similarly you could also take the example of some diamond companies in these SEZ's.

you could talk about how much is its contribution in the entire exports of india. how it growing in the last decade. you could also talk about how many sez's have come up in the last decade or say last 5 years. how these SEZ's have helped to develop the area around, the employment and thus the state.

thats all i have at this moment but as and when i get some new ideas i will definitely post it...
Any way whatever material I found was really helpful
Thanks a lot
regards...

Keshav

sam1304

go to the Indian Merchants' Chamber - Library, Churchgate just opposite the station.. and ask them for Special Economic Zones...they have all newspaper clippings for 2006,07 and 08...it's really good info..and they'll let u Photocopy it...anyone on SEZ's..good info at IMC..good luck!

rosemarry2

MP Guru
hey ppl plzzz help me regardin my topic SEZ.. plzz provide me sum info plzzzz n guide me abt d parameters .. thxx in adv

Hello friend,

Here I am up-loading Project on Special Economic Zones, please check attachment below.

Attachments

• Project on Special Economic Zones.pdf
    390.8 KB · Views: 0